No announcement yet.

American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How 'bout last weeks show, saving Mike. I don't get it? I don't feel it's worth using on this pass when he'll probably be going home within the next 2 to 3 rounds anyway. Oh well . . . . lucky man this time.
    Last edited by qbounce; 04-10-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

i have a few faves, Casey James, Big Mike and Crystal Bowersox. AS for a prediction for a winner....I want Casey James but i think Crystal will win.

http://ai-9.blogspot.com/ Here are their last performances. I love Big Mike's Eleanore Rigby.
      “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

In the beginning I too really liked Casey, but as I have got to "know" him my love/lust has quietly lessened! His hair is just too done, he barely moves on stage and he is dead in the eyes. He is just meh to me now. Frankly, this whole season is just meh!

However, I can hardly wait until next week until Adam is back as the mentor. Finally a glitter-ific reason to tune in!
        i think Crystal will win.
        I do too.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm still rather upset about Didi leaving...
          2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

but I like Crystal and big Mike too
            2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by qbounce View Post
              How 'bout last weeks show, saving Mike. I don't get it? I don't feel it's worth using on this pass when he'll probably be going home within the next 2 to 3 rounds anyway. Oh well . . . . lucky man this time.

My opinion is the judges just had to have some POWER.
              It was about time for that option to be over. (5 left)
              So they had to show some power.
              Whatever~ lol

I dread seeing Adam Lambert. Yuke a mundo!
              I wasn't crazy about Miley Cyrus either.
              I think it should be veteran artists with multi hits!

I think they've all improved as they've advanced.
              sigpic

Comment

Countdown to Adam Idol!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie Q View Post
                  Countdown to Adam Idol!
                  I think I like you Susie Q!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

To know me is to love me

Comment

I'm thinking it'll be between Crystal and Lee.

Comment

I am rooting for Casey because he is from a town only a couple of miles from my hometown. Not often we have a chance to cheer for a hometown contestant. Plus he can singb but he needs to step it up. I like Lee & Crystal too. I like Lee's voice he kind of reminds me of Joe Cocker.
                        Crystal seems too be able to handle just about any type song.

Comment

WOW Adam was rockin huh?! Great lazer show!

Comment

I don't like American idol. I mean it's fun to see the auditions because so many try out and some are really bad actually but think they are the next Elvis. LOL. I think that is funny. There are some great talents as well though. I just don't like to watch the rest of the show. I usually watch the auditions and the finally.

Comment

I skip auditions. Can't stand it and watch the rest. Lee has really iimproved.
                              sigpic

Comment

Love Crystal! Go Ohio girl!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X