My favorite SCI movies are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked "Coming Home".
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

I saw the other side of the mountain not long after i was injured, pretty mush dispressed me
      coming home was good
      waterdance was like alot of rehab and pretty good, espically helen hunt.....
      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

I watch "freak city" a few nights ago it was ok.
        coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

Helen Hunt - The Sessions

Helen Hunt had a notable role as the girlfriend of a paraplegic played by Eric Stoltz in The Waterdance (1992). Now she's playing a sexual surrogate and hooking up with a post-polio quad in The Sessions.

Bless her cripple-loving soul. Is there some sort of award we can offer to her for all her continued good work? "And the Wisey goes to . . . Helen Hunt!"

stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
            Helen Hunt had a notable role as the girlfriend of a paraplegic played by Eric Stoltz in The Waterdance (1992). Now she's playing a sexual surrogate and hooking up with a post-polio quad in The Sessions.

Bless her cripple-loving soul. Is there some sort of award we can offer to her for all her continued good work? "And the Wisey goes to . . . Helen Hunt!"

I loved the Waterdance... I found it very reminiscent of my own rehab memories.
            The Sessions looks to be a good one too. I bet Helen Hunt starts getting "the eye" from every guy in a wheelchair from here on out.

Comment

'Rory O'Shea Was Here' also released as 'Inside I'm Dancing',
              starring James McAvoy

Trailer here:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4yKfKPs3Xc

Comment

Working...
              X