New Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcechser View Post
    It looks like him and Rob go at it in 2 weeks. I can't believe they keep James on the other side I used to like him but he is a rude SOB and should have went home last night.
    I hear you about James, he's changed.

Big showdown coming up.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

I like Boston Rob and think he should have been on the heroes team. I would not bet against Russell knocking Rob out. They did not have the immunity idol's when he played.

Comment

Originally posted by reedyd View Post
        I like Boston Rob and think he should have been on the heroes team. I would not bet against Russell knocking Rob out. They did not have the immunity idol's when he played.
        Russell pulled off a coup tonight. But Tyson dug his own grave by voting for Parvati. If he'd followed Rob's plan, Russell would have went home.

eta: The Heroes got smart and voted out James. He was gimped up, and getting worse. I've always liked Colby, from the first time he played. Didn't he and Jerry play on the same tribe? Didn't they have a fling? I can't recall, my memory is going on me.

The reason I like this show, the only network program I watch regularly, is because it's the ultimate game of politics at its core.
        Last edited by rdf; 24 Mar 2010, 8:58 PM.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
          If he'd followed Rob's plan, Russell would have went home.
          Thank God that didn't happen! Russell is the reason I am watching with glee!
          He is unf'ingbelievable and the craftiest player ever.
          sigpic

Comment

He does have skill and luck. I am afraid it is running out because everyone is turning on him. It will not go without a fight. Colby is just pathetic if he just laid down and gave up he has no desire left.

Comment

I think Russell is running out of dirty deeds to pull the tribe he is in is pathetic and he helped make it that way

Comment

I'm hoping for Rupert to win it all, but it doesn't look good with the tribal council coming up.

And damn it, that little troll Russell made it through another two tribal councils. Someone has to put a stake in his heart. Parvati has been playing him the whole game, hopefully she'll be the one. I'm not a Parvati fan, but she's the lesser of two evils.

Thanks!

Comment

Jerry voted with Russell. The two heroes are still in the game. Good stuff, except Russell's still hanging around. The rest of the game will be interesting.

Thanks!

Comment

rdf you and I are of opposing views! LOL!!
                    I love, love, LOVE it that Russell is still hanging in there. He is a snake of the worst kind, but HE is making this season must see TV for me!

I want the snake to win.
                    sigpic

Comment

Love that show, and a player like Russell makes you want more Survivor. How much longer can he last.
                      Living the Dream, C6/C7 incomplete.

Comment

Russell said he would take back the game and he did. I do not think he will win.
                        I do not care for her but Sandra just might win this one

Comment

Good point reedyd. Sandra is sailing under the radar right now, and nobody knows she has the immunity idol.
                          Originally posted by reedyd View Post
                          Russell said he would take back the game and he did. I do not think he will win.
                          I do not care for her but Sandra just might win this one
                          Quimby, we'll have to agree to disagree on Russell. He makes the game interesting, I suppose, but he should be long gone. The tribe is stupid to not have gone after from day one. I just don't like the man, and I like everybody

Thanks!

Comment

Quimby, we'll have to agree to disagree on Russell. He makes the game interesting, I suppose, but he should be long gone. The tribe is stupid to not have gone after from day one. I just don't like the man, and I like everybody
                            Bob, he is a an ass and you are right why they have not gotten rid of him I just can't understand. I liked him more in the first one than this time, I cannot stand the man even if he did make it to the end I don't think he would even get 1 vote.
                            Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

Russel's a freak and should be LOOOONG gone. Ya know, sandra might make it(she's from Washington, go sandra) rupert would be a good one too, or parvati, she's playing a good game.

Comment

I really don't like Sandra and hope she doesn't win, even though I'm from WA, but I could see it going down something like this. Sandra jumps on board with Russel, Rupert, Colby and votes off the other two girls. Then when the three guys think its time to vote her off next she plays the idol. The votes against her don't count and she gets her choice of who she wants off, I think she would vote off Russel. Then its down to the Sandra, Rupert, and Colby. From there I don't know who the jury would go with. I just don't know how long she has to play the idol.

Comment

Working...
                                X