Any DJ's Out There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any DJ's Out There

I am interested in purchasing cd's made up of oldies rock-n-roll, doo-wap, instrumentals, be-boop, hip-hop and some country all from the 50's to about 1965. Used, or burned off would be fine. Thank you!

Yepper, I DJ at a club near me, weekends. But I use mp3z, not cds/vinyl.
    Mostly hip/hop/dance with your usual mix of 70s to now rock and country. I just took over a month or so ago. Haven't taken time to catalog that which I don't use regularly. Just built a computer to use there, gotta Xfer the music after this weekend. Then I'll be sure what I have. I'll hook ya up with some when it's complete.
    I can upload it to you and you can burn it yourself. Not really sure I'll have a lot you would like though. Like I said, I just play enough old stuff to keep the older crowd happy.
    There are a few different programs to use for P2P. I found Shareaza to be a WIDER base of music than anything else. I quit using it about a year ago due to 'spam searches', but due to the different networks connected to, you had a huge variety of music types.
    Spend some time p2p with different clients, then you'll find what you want, when you want.

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

Hey Capn, anything you don't do? When talken about all this electrical equipment and such I just get lost. If it was mechanical I'd figure it out but not all this new stuff. I have never burned a cd and don't have any playing equipment other than cd or cassette type, just enjoy listening to the oldies. 70's on up is pretty new so I guess that puts me with the elder generation. Still am interested in what you have or if you know someone that has the older stuff I sure would appreciate it. Thanks man!

Comment

Over 30,500 members and only a couple of us are into the good old days of rock-n-roll? Common!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X