Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seen religulous?

OMG. funny
    Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"

Certainly painted Catholicism in a bad light ... well all religions really.

Loved the part about the Vatican ... a welcoming church owned by the people for the people! (the crew were kicked off the property by man-handling security guards)

Then a Priest inside seemed pretty apathetic about the whole deal!

I tend to think along the same lines as Bill Maher.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

the christian theme park was my favorite.
      Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
      -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

I so need to see this movie now. Bill Maher is so funny.
        And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Comment

great movie. recommend it to all.

Comment

I can't wait to see it, but buy it as well. I love my Maher!

Comment

Excellent movie...an equal-opportunity offender...LOL
              "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Originally posted by Danine View Post
                Excellent movie...an equal-opportunity offender...LOL
                Somehow it doesn't surprise me that you have seen it already Danine. LOL
                And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Comment

I thought the interview with the "reformed homosexual" was funny. Who was he trying to kid?

Comment

Originally posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
                    I thought the interview with the "reformed homosexual" was funny. Who was he trying to kid?
                    There is no such thing as praying away the gay or being ex-gay. It's completely a myth. A homosexual can stop having homosexual relations with others, but the inclination is always there.

Comment

I'm sure it is. When it comes to who we are attracted to we don't have a choice. I don't remember ever deciding to be straight.

Comment

Originally posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
                        Supposedly, all men are tempted by it, too.

The discussion with the neuroscientist was my favorite part.
                        I'm glad that they discussed spirituality in terms of brain process.
                        In my opinion, it's no coincidence that the most devout tend
                        to be the most stubborn, violent, and homophobic.

Comment

Working...
                        X