Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I listen to this when i go to work

Comment

Not sure if anyone has already posted this. Not normally my thing but Jesus this girl can sing. The pure emotion in this song is incredible. Makes me stop whatever I'm doing

C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

RR, I love her voice it is truly unique and soulful.
        Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
        -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino View Post
          That's my favorite from her latest album.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexAgain View Post
            Are we Human - the Killers
            before that I was listening to Amy Ray - live from Tenessee
            killers, weezer, kean, franzferdinand

Comment

The new Emmylou Harris album, Hard Bargain. I'm not a fan of the current commercial Country music but I do like my Steve Earle, Rosanne/Johnny Cash, George Jones etc.

I'm betting not many Country music stations will play anything from Emmylou's new album and then she will have the last laugh like Loretta Lynn did by winning a Grammy for Van Lear Rose. All the airplay for that album came from adult alternative, alternative and college radio.

Well, back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Domosoyo View Post
                The new Emmylou Harris album, Hard Bargain. I'm not a fan of the current commercial Country music but I do like my Steve Earle, Rosanne/Johnny Cash, George Jones etc.

I'm betting not many Country music stations will play anything from Emmylou's new album and then she will have the last laugh like Loretta Lynn did by winning a Grammy for Van Lear Rose. All the airplay for that album came from adult alternative, alternative and college radio.

Well, back to work.
                Yeah its true, I'm very agree with your comment.

Comment

http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

I watched Due Date last night, and enjoyed it. The scene with Ethen falling asleep at the wheel had this music that caught my attention immediately; it was love. A bit of internet research revealed the song was Mykonos by Fleet Foxes. I'd heard of this group, but didn't know any of their music.
                    I've ordered an album that Mykonos appears on without knowing any other songs.

Comment

You'll enjoy Fleet Foxes. Very lay back vibe... almost as lay back as the Greek Isles.
                      Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                        You'll enjoy Fleet Foxes. Very lay back vibe... almost as lay back as the Greek Isles.
                        I do hope so...I'll be so disappointed if I only like Mykonos.

Comment

Beady Eye - The Roller

I picked up a "Pick of the Week card from Starbucks the other day. These guys are pretty good.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pcOJu0g8dbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcOJu0g8dbw

Comment

I tried to embed the youtube into my reply but screwed up. Thought I knew how to do it guess I was wrong.

Comment

An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X