No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Edinburgh Colin; 28 Dec 2010, 6:29 AM.

Comment

[ youtube] XlNgtLCL9sc [/youtube]
      Last edited by Edinburgh Colin; 28 Dec 2010, 6:30 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the multiple posts, finally remembered how to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
          Amazing album! I hope she comes back with another like it.
          I heard she's working on a new album! She's actually doing a small tour and will be in St. Louis but the tickets are 60+ and I've heard some of her recent performances were pretty disappointing so I don't know what to do...I think it'd be worth it either way.
          Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
          -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
            I heard she's working on a new album! She's actually doing a small tour and will be in St. Louis but the tickets are 60+ and I've heard some of her recent performances were pretty disappointing so I don't know what to do...I think it'd be worth it either way.
            It's really sad she sort of self-imploded after her success hit and became mentally entangled with some weird shit and characters.

Comment

Hi I just was listening to Some Willie Nelson Songs ( Spirit )

Comment

Originally posted by Edinburgh Colin View Post

Sorry for the multiple posts, finally remembered how to do it!
                Thanks, I haven't heard that one in a long time.

Comment

"All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

Probably my favorite song ever.

There are so many memories attached to this one for me, and I can't even listen to it without tearing up a bit, but it's helped me through some really rough times.

"All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

Tonight old VanHalen

I love Eruption and aint talkin bout love

Where has all the good time's gone

Bringing back fun memories

Comment

Originally posted by jbinny View Post

There are so many memories attached to this one for me, and I can't even listen to it without tearing up a bit, but it's helped me through some really rough times.

GREAT SONG

I don't know why kings of leon get hated on so bad, I thing they write great Southern-style songs.
                        An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

I have Austin City Limits on. It is a band called "Monsters of Folk."

Comment

I must share this one with you, they gave some concerts in the U.S. too last year.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6HcB3lrkOY

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                              I have Austin City Limits on. It is a band called "Monsters of Folk."
                              I always surf that show. I swear I'm older than my years.

that band is a quasi-supergroup made up of a couple of indie bands- some of the songs were clever- (the anecdote about a soul singer in a session band) and the big guy was singing some beautiful harmonies.

I eventually turned to SNL to catch my faves the Black Keys
                              An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by jbinny View Post

I'm in love with them. I love his sultry voice!

I'm also obsessed with Jason Aldean--what a mix, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X