No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Nights in Rodanthe last night. it was ok. what did everyone else think? it was good but, how about the ending? i was frustrated lol.

John S, was the accidental advocate near you? I dont think its released near me.

Comment

• "W". It was a good movie. It didn't seem long enough and Josh Brolin made
      me like his character. Damn him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChesBay View Post
        Watched "Frozen River" last night.

Nice independent film. Melissa Leo is nominated for academy award as best actress.
        I saw the film yesterday and thought it was very good.
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

• I am watching the first season of Third Watch on DVD
          C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexAgain View Post
            I am watching the first season of Third Watch on DVD
            I really miss that show.

Comment

• Mall cop, it was okay.

Comment

• We saw Coraline 3D last night, what a great show!

Comment

• I saw Arn, The Knight Templar and Arn, The Kingdom at Road's End yesterday. It is about the crusaders from Norway and Sweden and about the war between the different kings in Scandinavia. It was ok, at least I saw both of them.
                  TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

• I saw 'Slum Dog Millionaire' this afternoon. What a terrific film. I am sure it will sweep the Oscar's and it already did sweep the British equivalent of Oscar. It really is about the triump of the human spirit against adversity, and the scenes of Mumbai were amazing.

Comment

• That film was very nice too. I have seen too many films lately because of the snow outside
                      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

• Push, it was okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                          I saw 'Slum Dog Millionaire' this afternoon. What a terrific film. I am sure it will sweep the Oscar's and it already did sweep the British equivalent of Oscar. It really is about the triump of the human spirit against adversity, and the scenes of Mumbai were amazing.

Slum Dog was awesome! It's def our fav pick for the Oscars...It's gonna do some serious clean up Sun night...So far all the Oscar contenders that I've seen have been great but Slum Dog is def the best of the best...
                          'Chelle
                          L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

• saw ths cute british fil called happy go lucky" totally a movie for me .. like watching myself up ther on screen - i love that chick!! anyway total chick flick but cute wnough for a gut to enjoy.. (i hope) loved it so much.. for me being so upbeat... anyway .. thats my kinda movie - cute cute cute and more cute - and interesting ...

Comment

• remake of The day the earth stood still.loved it, even tho it got bad reviews. I liked it better than the original.

Comment

• Che: Part One - was alright, books are better

Comment

Working...
                                X