No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I tried to watch a surviving related movie but not found a good one to watch. With regret I watch a movie called "The Lake 3" in YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by gunship96 View Post
      Watched Dunkirk the other day on Netflix, highly reccomend
      Watched 1917 because I thought it should be similar to Dunkirk. I was wrong but those two are great movies.

Comment

I watched "A Very Long Engagement" again for the 3rd time. Foreign w/subtitles, chick flick/guy flick combo.
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
        Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Last movie I watched was On The Waterfront with Marlon Brando and Karl Malden. First time seeing it; now wish I had seen it years ago.

Comment

I watched "The Painter and the Thief", an intriguing documentary about the strange relationship developed between a Norwegian artist and the man who stole two of her best known paintings.

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Oh, earlier this month, I watched all 11 live-action Star Wars movies (including Solo and Rogue One) in timeline order -- so, starting with The Phantom Menace. Took me a couple of weeks, mainly watching on the weekends, though I did watch The Force Awakens on a weeknight.

Comment

Come as You Are. I have not seen it, but here's a review not too happy about the AB casting in disabled roles.

Comment

I don't really get that criticism. Actors are always pretending to be someone and/or something they're not. That's literally their job. It's not like being disabled makes someone a great actor or worthy of a part. I'd rather watch a great actor pretend to be disabled than a crappy actor who is disbabled. If there are instances where the best actor for a disabled role is actually disabled but an AB actor gets the part for "convenience", then we can have a conversation.
                  "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

My issue with the premise of the film is that it's about disabled guys going to a brothel to lose their virginity, and that's somehow supposed to be "inspiring". How about showing a disabled person in a normal romantic relationship? And raising a family? Such disabled people do exist in the world, and a movie about them is one I'd be more apt to support.

The Julia Roberts movie Notting Hill had a side character, a woman who used a wheelchair and was in a relationship. I really liked the way they portrayed her. She also had a laugh-out-loud funny line about lack of accessible facilities.

Comment

Working...
                    X