No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to "Motherless Brooklyn" tonight. Good flick!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Comment

Originally posted by pfcs49 View Post
      went to "Motherless Brooklyn" tonight. Good flick!
      I liked this too. It was panned by critics, but I loved Ed Norton's performance as a 1950s NYC private eye with Tourette's syndrome. Cinematography was also excellent.

Other films I have seen recently that I liked include these:
      • Parasite
      • Harriet
      • Jojo Rabbit
      • Ford v. Ferrari

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

The Russian Five. An awesome movie for hockey fans that will appeal to everyone.

Comment

Saw "Waves" tonight in a sneak. It won't open until early December. Very popular at the Toronto Film Festival in Sept. Gut wrenching story about a father and his two children (son and daughter) and their relationships. Amazing acting, especially by Sterling K. Brown.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

"The Very Long Engagement" (might be "A" instead of "The" if you search it)
            French with subtitles.
            WW1 time frame, soldiers and the woman left behind perspective. Brilliantly written and portrayed by actors. Cinematography from the trenches to the sea side mountains is great.
            Multiple sub plots that connect to main plot very well. You'll recognize 1 American actress.
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
            Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Saw "The Report" tonight in a sneak preview. Adam Driver was excellent, as was Annette Benning.

(KLD)

Comment

Zombieland: Double Tap
                Not as good as the first movie but still full of humour, apocalyptic views and of course zombies!
                "The wise man does at once what the fool does finally." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Although I don't have Netflix you might want to check out these two documentaries. The Most Hated Woman in America and Rich Hill.
                  Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
                  Bob Seger

Comment

"Steve McQueen: Desert Racer"
                    On Amazon Prime.
                    About Mr Cool and motorcycles.
                    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

"The Worlds Fastest Indian" was good but it only skimmed the life of Burt Monroe. Should have been much longer.

I wish a movie would be made about Smokey Yunick. The title could be "The Best Damn Shop in Town" (the name of his garage). It would need to be 3 hours long because of his many achievements. The documentaries of him aren't enough.
                      Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Hustlers.

Jennifer Lopez still smoking hot at 50. I mainly got a kick out of it because my best friend from college went straight to Manhattan and was an investment banker. He told me all kinds of stories about going out with the big spenders, where $10-15k a night was normal. He was smart enough to keep his money, but I can easily see how wall street guys could be swindled so easy.

Comment

Just watch "Marriage Story" on Netflix. I love Adam Driver, and he was great in this film.

(KLD)

Comment

Just watched Take A Look At This Heart on Amazon Prime. I usually don't watch movies that have anything to do with SCI but decided I would check it out after reading Scioprions post about doing the artwork for the poster.

Comment

Dr. Doolittle...the new one...it was fair...

Comment

Watched Dunkirk the other day on Netflix, highly reccomend

Comment

Working...
                                X