No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstellar. Would have been really stellar if the lead had been someone else. Beautiful otherwise .. one scene reminded me a little of Kubrick's 2001 Space Odessy.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

• Has anyone seen Kelly and Cal? Caught my eye on Netflix because of the chair, haven't seen it yet though. Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpasJxRqCjU

Comment

• I really like Cheryl Strayed's memoir Wild so I made sure to see the movie which I felt was even better than the book. Reese Witherspoon apparently bought the film rights after reading the book. I think she played the hell out of the part. I have now seen all this year's Oscar contenders and thought Wild was by far the best - I would also give Reese a statue.

Comment

• Went to see Mad Max, it was pretty good.
          "Life is about how you
          respond to not only the
          challenges you're dealt but
          the challenges you seek...If
          you have no goals, no
          mountains to climb, your
          soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

• just watch cartoon "HOME"......was pretty good......"Home Sweet Hell" was funny......

Comment

• Originally posted by ancientgimp View Post
              I really like Cheryl Strayed's memoir Wild so I made sure to see the movie which I felt was even better than the book. Reese Witherspoon apparently bought the film rights after reading the book. I think she played the hell out of the part. I have now seen all this year's Oscar contenders and thought Wild was by far the best - I would also give Reese a statue.
              I watched this on Netflix this past week. Agree with your take on it, very well done. Reese Witherpoon did an excellent job. I haven't read the book and will see if I can download it from our library.

Comment

• Ex Machina was awesome and thought provoking. I can't say anymore or I'll give it away. Definitely worth watching.
                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

• The Martian. I'd say better than Gravity and Interstellar. Saying more would ruin it. Do yourself a favor and go see it!
                  "Give me peace of mind and trust, don't forget the rest of us..."

Comment

• Recent movies I have seen and can recommend:
                    The Martian
                    Steve Jobs
                    Batkid Begins
                    Room
                    99 Homes
                    Meru

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• I just got back from seeing "Bridge of Spies" too, and really enjoyed it. Must say I have never seen a really bad movie featuring Tom Hanks.

(KLD)
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• Hell or High Water.

Pretty good. Nice acting. Good ending.

It gave me a new appreciation for life in West Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by hlh View Post
                          Hell or High Water.
                          Just had dinner with two other couples and they raved about the movie. One of the women said it is the only movie she has ever seen that she wouldn't mind seeing again.

All the best,
                          GJ

Comment

• Jason Borne....I think the 4th one or 5th, who knows anymore, was tuff to watch, I bet they didn't change 50 words in the whole script from the first 2-3......I don't get these actors/writers can't do a new thought for it........

Comment

• Watched an oldie last night, The Slipper and The Rose . It's yet another Cinderella variation; a musical with Gemma Craven and Richard Chamberlain. Yesterday was our 45th anniversary so we went for a combination of romance and nostalgia.
                              Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Comment

• I watched Upgrade the other night. It wasn't great but was entertaining and made me wish that tech actually existed.

Comment

Working...
                                X