No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, John Wayne was the best! I loved him in McClintock! It's my favorite John Wayne, but I liked almost all of them!
    http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yes I definitely like the Duke
      That man was a icon like Charlton Heston , Peter Fonda , Walter Mathouw , his buddy I for got his name
      all the greats are true legends

Comment

I liked the "grumpier old men" . That was a hoot!
        http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GL View Post
          We just watched Machete

That dude is one handsome man

Really kool
          I watched machete sunday, was great action
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by GL View Post
            SALT then Death Race 2
            i remember watching death race 2000 back in a drive-in about 30 years ago, the one wi5h david carrdine and sylvester stallone, was great
            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Just watched Ninja Asassin
              It was great
              I love those movies

Comment

I saw Liam Neeson's new film 'Unknown' yesterday and thought it was very good. Lots of suspenseful turns and some of the best stunt driving I have ever seen.

Comment

Saw Adam Sandler's "Just Go With It" with a friend...i was positively surprised. It's really funny!
                  Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
                  -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Jane Eyre

Just saw a sneak preview of this new version (the 9th movie treatment) of this classic novel. While the Bronte purist may not like how much was left out from the book, or the change in the story's timeline (told this time with many flashbacks), it was a GORGEOUS movie, filmed in England, and well cast. It should open in a few weeks in larger markets. See this movie!

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I went to a film fest last week with my sister. The one I liked the best was a documentary called "Made in India." It is about a couple from TX that have a surrogate from India carry their baby because the woman has medical issues.
                      It showed different viewpoints and even had some humor.
                      The ending had some quirks that made you think.
                      Another was a documentary about a trans gender gospel choir.
                      It was good to get out a bit.

Comment

DIG
                        Dandy Warhols / Jamestown Massacre bands
                        It's a documentary of Anton and his dreams in music etc...

I love music style documentaries
                        Kind of like a Nirvana style quest Flick .

Comment

I went to "True Grit" with my Mom last week. It was good, but poor "Little Blackie."

Comment

Just saw a sneak preview of Win Win with Paul Giamatti last night. We had the director (Tom McCarthy) and the young actor Alex Schaffer there to discuss the film after we watched it. Alex is only 17 (16 when he made the film) and was a NJ state champion wrestler when he was recruited for this, his first acting role. He was very good!

The film is about Giamatti's character, who plays a small town lawyer who also coaches the local high school wrestling team. There are quite a few parallels to "The Blind Side" but the story is based on the experiences of Tom McCarthy and his co-screenwriter, and I liked this story better. They made this film for only $10 million in 37 days.

Tom McCarthy was also the director of two of my all-time favorite movies, including "The Station Master" and "The Visitor". I recommend this film as well!

(KLD)
                            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Last night We Seen

Desperado
                              Angels & Demons

Comment

Soul Surfer....really good movie

Comment

Working...
                                X