• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight Just got done watching
    Alice
    Out of a rating between 1 - 5 thumbs up
    it was a

Comment

Last night I watched "Salt". I thought it was a pretty good flick. Entertaining anyway. Good ending to it.

Comment

I enjoy x men / and have all of the movies .

Tonight I watched DVD Movie 2 of the sries .

It was really good once again .
        Last edited by GL; 27 Dec 2010, 2:07 AM. Reason: typo hand cramp

Comment

We just finished (again!) The Hogfather, based on a Terry Pratchett novel. Very well done and hilarious. There's actually some thought-provoking philosophy in there about the relationships of little constructs of people (like the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus) and big constructs of people (like truth and justice).

Comment

First movie since SCI

True Grit

Not bad at all. Hard on my ass and the sudden loud noises in theater shock the he'll out of me. What is with that? It's like someone plugged me into a wall socket.

Cj

Comment

The Town. It was awesome!

The Other Guys & that "Knight" movie w/ Tom Cruise sucked ass, imo.

Comment

The other guys.......it's so funny..
                coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

I loved the Town - have you seen the extended version? Drags it out and not as much action - but obviously more of the story!

I must have been tired the day I watched The Other Guys - I thought it was hilarious! 'Night Sheila .. okay Sheila .. Yes Sheila?' That was my favourite part!
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Just Watched
                    Jackie Chan
                    SHINJUKU INCIDENT ( it's spelled with the caps ) lol

Good flik

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                      I loved the Town - have you seen the extended version? Drags it out and not as much action - but obviously more of the story!

I must have been tired the day I watched The Other Guys - I thought it was hilarious! 'Night Sheila .. okay Sheila .. Yes Sheila?' That was my favourite part!

Yep i'm still laughing...
                      coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

I need to brush up on my onlingo on this one lol

The Last Rites of Ransom Pride

They dont speakkkkkeeeh nooooooo gypsyyyyyyshmmm
                        lol
                        Next time i'll try stronger glasses and subtitles
                        I do like the actors

Comment

True Grit - the remake with Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon. Enjoyed it immensely.
                          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

The Rock

Runaround
                            The monkeys scene is hilarious

Comment

All Good Things ... immensely dark film with Kirsten Dunst (who was amazing) and Ryan Gosling (which was even more amazing). There was such a build-up in the movie of suspense, but to be honest, I was terribly let down by the quick ending. I guess there's nothing more to say in a missing persons case almost 30yrs later. The family was going to sue upon the movie's release, but I've not read any more about that.

It's based on the true story of Kathleen Durst who went missing in 1982, with her millionaire real estate heir husband (Robert Durst) being suspect number one, but he was never convicted. She was declared legally dead in 2001.

Comment

Tonight Watched a unique movie
                                " The Tournament "
                                Kind of keeps you on the edge

Comment

Working...
                                X