No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last film I saw was Dear John. I really like the movies of Lasse Hallstrøm, both the Swedish ones and the English ones.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by jerkens View Post
      One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.. friggin awesome chief
      One of my all time favourites. "Yes, Nurse Ratchet." lol
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

After.Life

Liam Neeson as a funeral director was awesome. Justin Long and Christina Ricci. I still don't know whether they were alive or dead ...
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

A very good movie Lynnifer. Saw it last week and was very surprised. You are on the money with Liam Neeson, he was great. Highly recomended and I was thinking about it for a couple days after.

Comment

last time i watched Drag Me to Hell. This is an amazing movie that i like to watch.
            Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 28 Sep 2010, 9:36 AM.

Comment

I went to 'Winter's Bone' with my Mother.
              The scenes and mood were beautifully done. I don't think it had to be quite a dark and joyless even if it was a dark and joyless subject.
              It left a few annoying questions.
              If anyone has ever watched "My Name is Earl" and knows "Patty the Daytime Hooker" (Dale Dicky?) she steals the show.
              Excellent acting and made on a low budget.

Comment

I watched 'When in Rome' last night with a girlfriend, some candycorn, Kristin Bell and Josh Duhmel. Didn't expect much- got even less. it was snoozeville.
                An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Feisty, did you ever see Kristin Bell as Veronica Mars? It was a much better role than any of the movies she's been in.

Comment

yeah, that's why I thought I'd like the movie- I expected it to be cheezy, I was tired and looking for easy entertainment, and who doesn't want to look at Josh Duhmel for 90 minutes? but the movie was stupid, lol. Bad, predictable, supporting cast wasn't even funny, yeah- just bad.
                    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is pretty good, otherwise, all of her movies just make me really miss VM.

Comment

Saw a sneak preview of "Conviction" tonight. Stars Hillary Swank, Sam Rockwell, and Minnie Driver. Based on a true story of a woman who goes back to school to become a lawyer solely to defend her brother who is railroaded into wrongful arrest and conviction for murder. Great performances, and a gripping story. We had a speaker after the film from the local Innocence Project who was also very interesting and shed a lot of light on this program (which was also shown in the film). I would recommend this one!

(KLD)
                        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Yesterday as a surprise My Boyfriend bought me a kool DVD as a present
                          So last night I watched it
                          The book of ELI
                          Denzel Washington
                          the movie touched my heart

Now I usually never eat popcorn but finally I succumed to a nice bag of buttery popcorn while we watched that movie

Sincerely ;
                          GL

Comment

I had never seen The Pianst (2002 with Adrien Brody before ... I cried and cried.

Comment

In the last week we watched "Lar's and the Real Girl" and "Transamerica."
                              Caching up on the quirkey ones we have missed.
                              Both were good, but "Transamerica" was just the thing I needed on that day. I'd reccomend both.
                              Lynnifer, I remember how moved I felt after"The Pianist."

Comment

Actually i am a movie freak so i have seen more than one movies like paranormal activity 2, the expendables and the social network.

Comment

Working...
                                X