No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Lifetime Movie Channel whore.. well, The Client List rocked! What a story.

Comment

Brooklynn finest , not one of Richard best actually he sucked in it
      SM/ACM Surgery in 1999

When the world says "give up"; hope whispers "try one more time"
      -anonymous

Comment

Went to see Agora yesterday, which I enjoyed. Not quite what i expected, but Rachael Weisz was very good, and the special effects and scenic design/art design was very good as well. It's based on a true story and real people, which I am embarrassed to say I knew nothing about before seeing the film.

After I got home I watched a DVD of New Moon. I read the books (so-so) and felt I should see the movies too. I don't get Robert Pattinson...but then I am no longer a teenaged girl!

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-

After I got home I watched a DVD of [I
          New Moon[/I]. I read the books (so-so) and felt I should see the movies too. I don't get Robert Pattinson...but then I am no longer a teenaged girl!

(KLD)
          too many long awkward stares for my taste...if i were bella that would annoy the hell out of me.
          Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
          -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

We watched Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downy Junior. It was not quite what I expected, but entertained us away from things a couple hours.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
              I don't get Robert Pattinson...but then I am no longer a teenaged girl!

(KLD)
              Me neither, I don't see anything hot about him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
                too many long awkward stares for my taste...if i were bella that would annoy the hell out of me.
                Yep, plus the pale sparkly skin is creepy. My friend finds him facinatingly romantic in the movies, ugh.

Jacob running around in his cut-off shorts is bizarre too.

Comment

Dispicable Me with my daughter! Cute movie!
                  Larry
                  ------
                  Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

The secret life of bees. I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by keps View Post
                      Kick-Ass!
                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1250777/

Very cute(!) and funny film, and the soundtrack is MAGNIFICENT. Mainly due to the inclusion of John Murphy's music from the 28 Days/Weeks films (which I cannot watch, as too scary for me!).
                      Don Abandons Alice/ In The House - In A Heartbeat. Yeahhhhhhhhh.
                      Out on DVD, I definitely loved it. Hit Girl steals the movie. This eleven year old girl took six months of acrobatic/fighting training and she just owns the movie. Pity the poor mafia family that messes with Hit Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Camille View Post
                        The secret life of bees. I thought it was pretty good.
                        It was pretty good, but the book is much better.

I saw Get Low this last weekend and really enjoyed it. You can just imagine the combination of Robert Duvall, Bill Murray, and Sissy Spacek in a period comedy, that also has a heart and drama.

(KLD)
                        Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 13 Aug 2010, 9:27 AM.
                        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Last night I watched The Box with Cameron Diaz. Kinda creepy, but makes you think. Would you push a button for a million dollars if you knew someone you didnt know would die?
                          sigpic

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by Robynbird569 View Post
                            Last night I watched The Box with Cameron Diaz. Kinda creepy, but makes you think. Would you push a button for a million dollars if you knew someone you didnt know would die?
                            I watched that last week, and I thought it was a hot mess.

Not that I'd go into a Cameron Diaz movie expecting some high-brow film, but it was ridonkulous. The premise seemed interesting, the whole 'a stranger would die, you get rich, what does it do to your psyche/relationship' which could be enough of a mind f*ck in itself for a movie, but in the middle of it they threw in everything but the kitchen sink- STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS: I mean, they threw in government conspiracy, aliens, near death/afterlife experience, creepy emo teenagers, kidnapping,the whole NASA/man hit in the face by lightning action, a glowing pool they stole from cocoon, (wtf was that about anyway?) teleportation.......... I mean. really. it's like a graveyard for 15 movie ideas that never came to fruition.

And don't even get me started about Diaz and here sometimes present southern accent. whomp whoommmmmp.
                            An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Went to see "Eat, Pray, Love" today. I am not the biggest Julia Roberts fan, but I love Javier Bardem, and Richard Jenkins (of "The Visitor") was great. Beautiful photography and scenery, but a pretty lightweight film for the book it is based on.

(KLD)

Comment

don't ever see The Bounty Hunter unless you enjoy torture. Terrible movie.
                                Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
                                -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X