No announcement yet.

Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sybil - true story about a woman who allegedly suffered from dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities). This is a long film!
    Brokeback Mountain- very good love story.
    Last edited by november; 22 Mar 2010, 3:28 PM.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
      Saw The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo today and I must say I was impressed. I was prepared to be disappointed as I loved the book, but it was very true to the book...the characters and locations were much as I had imagined them too. It is a long film (nearly 2.5 hours) but keeps you attention and is gripping right up until the end. Strongly recommended (the poor subtitling which was often hard to see was the only weakness).

(KLD)
      I am reading the book right now, on the advice on an English professor of mine who ranted about it being one of the best books he's read in a long time. I am not very far along yet but am enjoying it a lot so far. I guess I am out of touch with the entertainment scene as I wasn't even aware there was a movie of it. I will have to check it out.

Comment

I saw "Remember Me" ...ok, no real story line though. I went with Robert Pattison freaks , but I can do without him.

"Precious" is must see but oh how sad.

Comment

Home Fries. I liked it.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by november View Post
            Sybil - true story about a woman who allegedly suffered from dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities). This is a long film!
            Sybil (1976) was originally a TV mini-series, so it is understandable that it is long as a movie to watch in one sitting. Sally Field got a Emmy for her performance. (and I am old enough that I saw the original on TV!!)

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
              Sybil (1976) was originally a TV mini-series, so it is understandable that it is long as a movie to watch in one sitting. Sally Field got a Emmy for her performance. (and I am old enough that I saw the original on TV!!)

(KLD)
              I had no clue! It was around 3 hrs I believe.
              Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

I watched "The Bounty Hunter" online last night. Pretty good, i liked it. Mr. Butler made the movie i have to say. lol

"Defendoor" with Woody was great.

Here is where i watch most all my movies. http://www.movies-links.tv/movies/top/
                “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

I saw a movie called ' Lorenzo's oil ' I think we all here on C/C should watch it and some of the doctors too. It is a fabulous film. 5 Stars all the way.

Comment

the 4th kind.

Comment

I watched a foreign lang. film from 2007 called "The Counterfeiters", it won an Oscar. Very good movie, its the true story of the largest counterfeiting operation in history, set up by the Nazis in 1936.
                      “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

Heart of the Dragon

My last movie was last night for Rick Hansen's premiere of "Heart of a Dragon". Cinematography was spectacular as the movie takes place in China. It focuses on Rick's attempt at the Great Wall. I have nothing more good to say, so as mom would say, say nothing at all.

I'm very anxious to hear others' opinion.

Comment

Precious-I expected a lot more from it. It was alright.

Comment

Food Inc.

Made me cry, made me laugh, cry more and then I got angry.

Every person on this planet needs to see this movie. There is so much about our food that we know nothing about. People need to wake up and make it a priority that we DO.

Comment

http://www.esoterictube.com/food-inc.html ....... Scary how corps and people with connects in WH control what we eat.
                              oh well

Comment

Shutter Island - good old fashioned thriller from Scorcese. My jaw was tense when I came out. Loved it.
                                C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Working...
                                X