Last Movie You Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Street Hooligans

I liked this movie, and would like to hear from folks in England as to the reality of it. Kind of reminds me of the fighting we did as a kid - no guns, knives, etc.

Revolutionary Road

Good acting, but depressing movie.

eta: Guess the first one is called Green Street in the UK.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
      that movie about the stoner kids doing their history report, they went back in time and gathered the greatest people in the history of man. love that movie but dont know the name of it. Bill and teds great adventure I think but not sure. then monsters inc.
      Bill and Ted's EXCELLENT Adventure. Keanu Reeve's breakout role.

I watched Inglorious Basterds last night. It was OK I guess. I always like Tarantino movies more the 2nd or 3rd time round.
      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Watched Paul Newman in Hud this morning, great movie.

get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

Watched the new Star Trek movie last night. I give it about a 3 out of 4, though that might be a bit generous.

Comment

We just watched "The Proposal". It was ok, but Ann and Julie liked it more than us guys. Tomorrow the kids get to pick, and it will be "Monsters vs Aliens" Red Box is getting a workout this weekend.
            Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

Comment

The Divingbell and the Butterfly
              Didn't expect having to read while watching it!
              Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

We watched Catwomen of the Moon!
                We laughed our heads off. It's a 1953 low low budget film with the most godawful props, effects and acting you can imagine. It's a mass of contradictions and surprises - cheap lawn chairs as acceleration couches, gravity in space, fire in vacuum, a spider puppet, at one point an actor calls another by the wrong name!
                The music is by Elmer Bernstein, who later became truly great (True Grit?), writing scores for hundreds of fine movies. At the time he was brown-listed during the red scare mania, and needed to keep the wolf from the door.
                Anyway, we recommend this one. Keep your expectations of good art low, and try to count the errors!
                - Richard

Comment

Originally posted by november View Post
                  The Divingbell and the Butterfly
                  Didn't expect having to read while watching it!
                  You didn't expect subtitles for a French movie?

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                    You didn't expect subtitles for a French movie?

(KLD)
                    I didn't even know it was a French movie, just saw posts about it on CC and added it to my list.
                    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Avatar, it was fantastic. Free online of course. lol
                      Star Trek, it was great. I watch it alot.
                      “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

Avatar in 3-D at the IMAX theater was absolutely incredible. I almost fell over a few times moving out of the way to dodge stuff. The scenery was just an immense and indescribable. I highly recommend if you're going to see to go see it in 3-D

Just saw Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson tonight. The first half of the movie was slowing kind of sucked with really weird cinematography but the second half of the movie was really good and get you on the edge of your seat. And for me, it's difficult to get their let alone stay there without ending up kissing the floor. LOL
                        C-5/6, 7-9-2000
                        Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

I watched Downfall tonight for some context on those "Hitler rant" parody videos; I plan to make one aimed at paratransit services in my city.
                          NYC Disability Forum (@DisabledNYC on Twitter)

Comment

We watched 7 Pounds Saturday night it was okay I thought it was a little hard to follow, but in the end it was a decent movie.
                            Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

2012 last week

Comment

Originally posted by rfbdorf View Post
                                We watched Catwomen of the Moon!
                                We laughed our heads off.
                                I have seen this too A station here used to run a "World's Worst Film Festival" every Friday night at midnight. A film professor from a local university hosted it and provided indepth analysis of each film. Watching it was definately one of the highlights of my week as you never knew what he was going to show. They were most often low budget sci fi flicks from the 50s and 60s, although he was also fond of screening the films of Ed Wood lol. Besides Catwomen on the Moon other memorable ones I saw via this series were The Terror of Tiny Town, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Most Dangerous Man Alive among many other

Comment

Working...
                                X