hill holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hill holders

Anyone need some? I have a used set that I am tired of looking at in my box of junk.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

i don't really understand how those work. i've seen em on ebay a few times. do they work like regular brakes or are they just for keepin ya from rollin back?

Comment

You can push forward while they are on but they won't let you roll back.
      If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Comment

I had them in WV. I wore them out. I still have one on my right side. Don't need them to much in FL

Comment

okay....guess they'd help a quad goin up ramps a good bit.

Comment

Actualy, they add so much friction that i have a hard time even pusing, i mainly use mine for going down hills

Comment

Can you set them back a little? They shouldn't have that much friction should they?

Comment

Boy, you have to be careful with these...we call them thumb smashers where I work. They will help will up hill...at least the rolling back part, but you still have to be strong enough to get the forward motion needed up the hill.

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I live in the mountains of western NC and need them. What are you asking for them?

Comment

Anyone on here have a pic of their hillholders on their chair?

Comment

good point sci nurse.........i peeled the nail on my thumb back while trying to go up a hill with a lap full of groceries. they are handy when you need them, but no matter how hard you try to be careful you will stuff a thumb in there....

Comment

Working...
                      X