Free transfer board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free transfer board

I have a new transfer board and portable bathroom chair that I will send to someone that needs them. I also have some condom caths that I dont use that I would be willing to send with the transfer board and chair or seperate. I am not asking for any money, but, because the bathroom chair is so large, I would ask for the cost of shipping. I am willing to send all three items seperately, but it would be nice if all three items could go to the same person. All are in great condition. Please message me if you need any of them.

Regards,

Danius

What brand and model is the shower chair?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

The bathroom chair is not made for the shower.

Comment

Ok, I guess I will donate them to the hospitol or rehab facility.

Comment

Originally posted by danius
          Ok, I guess I will donate them to the hospitol or rehab facility.
          Check your Private Messages.

Comment

photo of the bench

Here is the bench if interested.

Comment

donated

I dropped everything off at the rehab center.

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by danius
                I dropped everything off at the rehab center.
                Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but the commode chair wouldn't have worked for me anyway. I'm sure the rehab center will find someone who can use the stuff though.

Comment

Working...
                X