EasyStand 6000 Glider For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EasyStand 6000 Glider For Sale

Hi. I need to sell my EasyStand 6000 Glider. It has been used approximately 10 hours or less. Please email w/questions. Asking $3400 obo. jp_wood@yahoo.com

Thanks
    JP

Would you consider trading it for a Levo LAE standing chair? Used occasionally indoors only, paid 6,250 new two years ago.
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Comment

Hi Paramoto. Thanks for the inquiry. However, I already have a LEVO standing chair. Too many toys, hence the need to start getting rid of a couple.

JP

Comment

Are you still selling the Easy Stand Glider 6000?

Comment

Are you able to ship it? I live in Wisconsin and am very interested. Also, what attachments does it have? i.e. high backrest, etc.

Comment

Hi. Thank you for the questions and the email from yesterday. I do not regularly check this message board, so an email is the best way to get ahold of me! I am still selling the EasyStand. I do not know if it has a high backrest. I simply do not recall if it only came in one size or had a couple of options to choose from (standard, low, high, etc.). I am neurologically C-8 and it supports me w/with no problem. I am certain that it can be shipped wherever it needs to go.

my email is: jp_wood@yahoo.com

Thanks!
            JP

Comment

Working...
            X