To all in need of equipment and supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all in need of equipment and supplies

To all in need of equipment and supplies I have started Live Well Medical Supplies. We carry both monthly supplies (catheters, suppositories, etc.) as well as durable goods such as wheelchairs, parts, standing frames and anything else you may need. We specialize in Spinal Cord injuries because I myself am a C-6 quadriplegic. We bill all major insurances and Medicare. We can beat all other suppliers and try to keep our customers from paying out of pocket, because I know how hard it can be to pay all the medical bills. If anyone is interested my name is Jeff Sirko and I can be reached at 909)499-2762.

Jeffrey Sirko
    VP Sales
    Live Well Medical Supplies
    909) 499-2762
    18138 Summer Court
    Riverside CA 92508

thx jeff,
    ill be needing a new colours in january. waiting until then because my ins just switched to anthem, w/ a $1000 deductible, ouch.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

refresh

Comment

Hey Jeff.
        Do you have a web address?
        Thanks
        Bill

Comment

Bill
          We don't yet have the site completed. We are working on it and I will post when we get it up and running. Thanks for your interest and if there are any questions you might have feel free to give me a call.

Jeff Sirko

Comment

Where in Riverside are you located? Do you also do wheelchair repairs? I need new solid tires (my tires are bald!) and my insurance will not pay for any of it (BlueShield HMO).

I live in Loma Linda. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by scaligirl:

Where in Riverside are you located? Do you also do wheelchair repairs? I need new solid tires (my tires are bald!) and my insurance will not pay for any of it (BlueShield HMO).

I live in Loma Linda. Thanks
              We don't currently run a store front so we don't have a store front. We are looking into one. We would be happy to help you. All i need is the specs of the tires you need.

Jeff Sirko
              http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37908

Comment

My new email address is JeffSirko@livewellmedical.com

Jeff Sirko

Comment

I am looking for a standing frame and my insurance has a limit of $5000 on equipment. I really hate to spend all of that in case I need something done to my wheelchair this year. Can you help me out?
                  -Lindsay-

Comment

Originally posted by lindsayc:

I am looking for a standing frame and my insurance has a limit of $5000 on equipment. I really hate to spend all of that in case I need something done to my wheelchair this year. Can you help me out?
                    -Lindsay-
                    I would be happy to take a look at your benefits and see if there is anything we can do. There may be something we can work out depending on your policy. The easiest way to get the ball rolling is if I get your information either via e-mail or over the phone. At a time of earliest convience drop me a line at 909) 499-2762 or @ jeff.sirko@livewellmedical.com

Jeff Sirko

Comment

HI JEFF,
                      IM LOOKING FOR A EX.BIKE FOR A QUAD C5. OUR INS.DENEID THE MEDICAL NECESSITY LETTER FROM THE DOCTER. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW WE CAN GET THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER?

Comment

Originally posted by KDSMOM:

HI JEFF,
                        IM LOOKING FOR A EX.BIKE FOR A QUAD C5. OUR INS.DENEID THE MEDICAL NECESSITY LETTER FROM THE DOCTER. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW WE CAN GET THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER?
                        There are a few things we can consider. The first is that it may be necessary to get a p.t. to sign a medical necessity letter. Also including any case studies regarding the importance of strength training with excercise bikes. There are a number of resources I have that may help you.
                        I can get these put together for you, but I will need your daughters basic information to complete these forms. If you reply with your phone number I will call whenever is most convenient to you. Or you can reach me at 909)499-2762

Jeff Sirko

Comment

Jeff. I spoke to you on the phone the other day.. 3/7/05 about the standing frame.. I spoke with out in network providors and I had speak with 3 of them until one said " yes I heard of a standing frame". Anyway, My son's SCI doc is making us jump thru hoops.. ie a PT eval. trying out differnt types ..etc before she will write or sign a letter and a script . Also despite telling her thae we like the Easy Stand 5000 . grrrr. This is happening despite he had been getting PT with it until this past month and right at the same facility. So I decided to buy it and get reimburement for it. Thanks for you input.

Now do you sell PT therapy tables that goe up and down like the ones used for balancing and stretching? I know that they will not reimburse us for that.. so We will buy it ourselves.. I will give you a call shortly.... thanks Joe R.

Comment

Joe

We do have hi lo pt tables. Was there a brand you have in mind? Also what would be a good size for the space? There are many tables out there and prices range widely. So if there is a specific brand it can help me narrow them down for you. Otherwise I will give you a call with a few tables and their pros/cons.

I wish you all the best in getting the standing frame covered. Any EasyStand dealer should have all the research and case studies you may need. However if there is any documentation you may need, just let me know, I will be happy to help.

Jeff Sirko

Comment

Originally posted by okwjoe:

Jeff. I spoke to you on the phone the other day.. 3/7/05 about the standing frame.. I spoke with out in network providors and I had speak with 3 of them until one said " yes I heard of a standing frame". Anyway, My son's SCI doc is making us jump thru hoops.. ie a PT eval. trying out differnt types ..etc before she will write or sign a letter and a script . Also despite telling her thae we like the Easy Stand 5000 . grrrr. This is happening despite he had been getting PT with it until this past month and right at the same facility. So I decided to buy it and get reimburement for it. Thanks for you input.

Now do you sell PT therapy tables that goe up and down like the ones used for balancing and stretching? I know that they will not reimburse us for that.. so We will buy it ourselves.. I will give you a call shortly.... thanks Joe R.
                              joe sounds like u need to switch docs. if your son needs something he should get it. both my neuro and my gp, both sci docs, will do whatever i need w/ out even a visit.
                              jeff has dealt w/ them. they have always been this way.

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung
                              Bike-on.com rep
                              John@bike-on.com
                              c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                              sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Working...
                              X