2020 Permobil M3 Corpus for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Permobil M3 Corpus for sale

The Wheelchair is in Seattle, zip code 98133.

Mother who used it died in November of 2020 after less than 6 months using it.

It either has a non functioning elevation option or it was never installed.
    Since she was a complainer and I never heard any complaints about the wheelchair, I believe
    the option was never installed.

Also, the travel lights (like blinkers on a car) do not work dont know if its a software or hardware
    issue, but everything works otherwise, by appearance alone, I would say it looks new.

It charges fully and comes with its charger. Rated for 13 miles on a charge.

I am open to offers, I have no set price.... also open to trades for a truck or a tow camper.

Would prefer either Dogecoin or Cash if a sale, rather than a trade.

If you are local (or the person for whom you are buying), I would be willing to offer a 7 day trial upon a
    $500 security deposit.....fully refunded upon return of wheelchair.

Also, though prices for such used technology are always going to be subject to interpretation, if you are
    willing to cover the cost of a professional evaluation from a local licensed dealer/maintanance professional
    I will abide by that valuation, minus the full cost of that valuation so if the professional evaluation
    puts it at 3500 and it costs $150 for the evaluation the price would be $3350.

If you want it shipped, I would have to know your budget first, then I would go looking for
    who can ship it cheapest and quickest, then get back to you with the final price...

If you have managed a ship of a wheelchair before.....I am open to you securing the ship yourself, with only
    a pickup date to be determined, when you have paid for a service to come pick it up from my location...
    this way you can perhaps save a couple of bucks going with someone you know already and are confident
    will deliver your new chair safely, and intact.

I intend to leave Seattle, in a month or two, heading for South Dakota, so if
    the sale or trade does not occur by the time of departure I will follow up with an update for
    the new zip code once I have decided on my specific destination.

Thanks for looking.

Although the shipping costs must be covered UPFRONT.....I am open to a payment plan over 5 months to lower your costs....paid through Dogecoin.

Comment

I have posted a webstore auction for this item at
      https://www.webstore.com/item/Deluxe...odel/107715384

Starting bid $1,000 (you make your own shipping arrangements -or- pick up locally)

Comment

First Auction didnt work...new 7 day auction..
        https://www.webstore.com/item/Deluxe...odel/107825270

Comment

Working...
        X