$30 Billy adaptive shoes, like new, sz 13M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$30 Billy adaptive shoes, like new, sz 13M

Great shoes for those with limited dexterity, as they have a zipper that goes around the whole foot area so you can just easily step in and zip them closed. They fit my street size 12 ​​feet well with a little bit of extra space to prevent skin breakdown. Unfortunately, ossification in my hip prevents me from being able to reach my feet and I can't really zip them on and off without a reacher stick. So I found another pair that works a little bit better for me. Paid $60 a few months ago and have worn them a few times.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210527_110536_DRO.jpg Views:	0 Size:	816.0 KB ID:	2909771 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210527_110621_DRO.jpg Views:	0 Size:	940.8 KB ID:	2909770
    ​​​​​​
    C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Not my size but I'm wondering how you found the sizing. E.g. pre injury I wore a 9.5 in Nike and now I get 10's for extra space

Comment

They seem pretty consistent with other shoes to me. I was a size 12 prior, and now we're 13 in everything. No different with these!

Comment

Any idea of the width? As my braces need to fit in there and they wear through normal width shoes. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkin281 View Post
          Any idea of the width? As my braces need to fit in there and they wear through normal width shoes. Cheers
          These are size medium width. I usually use a wide shoe for my bunions, but these seemed to be okay. However, if I used a brace I suspect I would want a wide size. Fortunately, Billy does offer these shoes in a wide as well. You'll just have to buy them from another company!

Comment

Working...
          X