Fiberglass Scooped Hood
    Custom Cold Air Intake
    Illuminated Front Chevy Bowtie
    EZ-Lock Wheelchair System
    Call (202) 262-7732 if interested
    Price Negotiable
    $65,000 OBO
    Attached Files

Nice truck, wish it was in my price range. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Thank you, my wife just put it on Facebook. I guess that's the place to be. I just don't drive it much anymore in order for people to see it. We're moving to a condo next month that only has one spot and I told her she can have it so she's thrilled.

Comment

I'm lowering the price to $60,000.

Comment

Moving, renting my garage next month. Lowering price to $55,900. Thinking about putting it on consignment at ATConversions.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice deal, whoever gets this is lucky. Would jump on this if it was in my price range. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Thank you! I was just offered $50k, but I need to think about it since I just lowered it to $55,900. Plus, it has so many extras and low mileage and has never had anything in the bed to damage or scratch it. Hell, I even have rubber mats back there cuz I'm so anal about scratches, lol!! I don't think I ever posted my custom hand control - brass knuckles, lol!
              Attached Files

Comment

Keep in mind that depreciation on any vehicle, especially an adapted one, is pretty steep, regardless of how many miles you have on it. Look for comparables for pricing. disableddealer.com looks like they are only dealing in vans currently, but you can check them out too.

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

That's a sweet rig, the Mack Bull Dog is a nice touch, too.

Comment

I would probably take $50k or counter 52 if I were you. I just sold my sienna so I know it's a bad time to sell. Buyers market atm .. There's one going for $46k from a dealer. Yours has 4x4 and Z71 package so 4k more is about right. I'm going to offer the dealership 44 and see what happens.

Comment

I just countered $53k, but it was too much for him. I will keep it at that for awhile. I even have a custom dual scoop hood on it. But what I love the most is the sound of the dual magna flow mufflers on the back. Accellerating is actually a blast! Especially when if makes you feel like you're not in a wheelchair!

Comment

Hand control is push / rock back
                        Attached Files

Comment

i sold my dodge on craigs list i post the day before christmas sold it the day afte for my price i had a 2010 dodge not near as nice as yours 19000 list it on craig in fl atlanta birhmingham al. he drove down from atl ga

Comment

Also have the talking navigation system with full bluetooth for calls and reading texts. 😁
                            Attached Files

Comment

super nce truck have you put on craig list

Comment

Working...
                              X