Easy to read control panel
    Foldable stadium seat
    Removable shopping basket with handle
    LOTS of legroom and foot room
    Black, non-scuffing, high profile tires on strong steel rims
    Convenient, on tiller charging port
    Rubber floor mat
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mikelax; 01-14-2020, 09:29 PM.

Hello,

I'm trying to edit my original post (I would like to reduce the price), but there isn't an option to edit. Would you please let me know what I can do?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Mikelax View Post
      Hello,

I'm trying to edit my original post (I would like to reduce the price), but there isn't an option to edit. Would you please let me know what I can do?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Michael
      There is a time limit (48 hours as I remember) past which you cannot edit your post. Best option is to post a reply indicating a change in price or other things listed in your original post.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Never Used Mobility Scooter-Price Revised to $950-Golden-Companion-GC240

Comment

I think you will have more luck selling your scooter on your local Craigs list.

Comment

This is sold. Please remove from the thread. Thank you for your time.

Comment

We never remove posts like this. The thread has been closed though.

(KLD)
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
              X