intimate rider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intimate rider?

wondering if anyone has an Intimate rider for sale? Canadian buyer here looking.
    Send me a message if you have one you are interested in selling. Thanks in advance!

Are you also in the market for the Rider Mate and other accessories?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

rider mate as well but thought I would just start with the rider to see if anyone is selling

Comment

I'd be happy to find a mate. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
          I'd be happy to find a mate. ;-)
          But would a mate be happy to find you?

I went through a long period of self loathing etc thinking if I just find someone things will change. It wasn't till I changed myself first that I became ready to find a partner, and that I was ready to reciprocate the happiness they gave me

Comment

I unsuccessfully tried messaging you, so, if interested, try messaging me for details about my intimaterider.

Comment

I turned my private messaging on now - didn't know it was off

Comment

still looking - let me know.

Comment

Working...
                X