Invacare Microair MA95z for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invacare Microair MA95z for sale

I currently spend 20 hours a day lying on my stomach in bed due to pain caused by sitting in my wheelchair or lying on my back.This pain is caused by my ischial tuberosity (sitting bone) on my right side pushing directly on my sciatic nerve because of severe muscle atrophy.I bought this mattress hoping that I would be able to lye on my back without experiencing any pain. Unfortunately, even though, according to the manufacturers, this mattress system "aids in the prevention and treatment of stage I to IV pressure ulcers", it did not relieve my pain when I tried mine for an hour. This mattress system is like new since I only used it one time for an hour. I would like $4,000 with the buyer paying any shipping costs.. Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.
    Thanks.
    -Kieth

Item Description:

The Invacare MicroAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress Systems are a powered alternating pressure mattress replacement designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers (bed sores). The MA95Z reduces interface pressure by alternately inflating and deflating 24 individual 10-inch air cell bladders.

Patients with immobility or perceptual problems who remain bedridden for extended periods can develop open sores at points where the weight of the body compresses the skin, often under bony prominences like the hips or shoulders. These sores are called pressure ulcers.

The alternating pressure mattress replacement system helps in pressure ulcer treatment and management by shifting pressure to different parts of the body in a repeating cycle, which prevents any body area from being under pressure all the time.

Last edited by High_Tide; 4 Jun 2019, 2:02 PM.

Like New Invocare MicroAir MA95Z Low Air Loss Lateral Rotation Mattress

I currently spend 20 hours a day lying on my stomach in bed due to pain caused by sitting in my wheelchair or lying on my back.This pain is caused by my ischial tuberosity (sitting bone) on my right side pushing directly on my sciatic nerve because of severe muscle atrophy.I bought this mattress hoping that I would be able to lye on my back without experiencing any pain. Unfortunately, even though, according to the manufacturers, this mattress system "aids in the prevention and treatment of stage I to IV pressure ulcers", it did not relieve my pain when I tried mine for an hour.

This mattress system is like new since I only used it one time for an hour. Therefore, I would like $3,750,with includes free shipping within the continental US. Please check out the item description below and PM me with any questions or offers.
    Thanks.

Item Description:

Invacare microAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress
    Powerful blower offers greater air output, efficient therapy cycles and quick set-up.

Product ID: MA95Z
    HCPCS Code: E0277**
    HMESA CODE: 10-10-09-00

Comment

Like New Invocare MicroAir MA95Z Low Air Loss Lateral Rotation Mattress

I currently spend 20 hours a day lying on my stomach in bed due to pain caused by sitting in my wheelchair or lying on my back.This pain is caused by my ischial tuberosity (sitting bone) on my right side pushing directly on my sciatic nerve because of severe muscle atrophy.I bought this mattress hoping that I would be able to lye on my back without experiencing any pain. Unfortunately, even though, according to the manufacturers, this mattress system "aids in the prevention and treatment of stage I to IV pressure ulcers", it did not relieve my pain when I tried mine for an hour.

This mattress system is like new since I only used it one time for an hour. Therefore, I would like $3,750,with includes free shipping within the continental US. Please check out the item description below and PM me with any questions or offers.
      Thanks.

Item Description:
      Invacare microAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress
      Powerful blower offers greater air output, efficient therapy cycles and quick set-up.

Product ID: MA95Z
      HCPCS Code: E0277**
      HMESA CODE: 10-10-09-00

Comment

Working...
      X