E350 XLT Super Duty Van - Single user / driver with lots of upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art454 View Post
    They had a lot of problems with blow out spark plugs and timing chain problems. There is a lot about the problems with that engine just check it out on You Tube videos. Why I traded mine in when it got up to 50,00 miles. Wished they would have just stayed with the old pushrod motor. They all build stuff to brake down now days no matter what you buy. Sad really. A person does not know what to buy today. I bought the dodge 2012 mini van with the lifetime warranty. Has already paid for the warranty twice over. I like the old ford van just hate that Triton motor is all. JMO. They don't make the engine any longer as they don't make the E vans anymore either. Big mistake by ford IMO. Having someone come out and wash your van if you can afford it all the time. I sure cant. Why I bought the mini van cause you can run them threw automatic cars washers most the time. Hate that van cause I always had the full size vans. Really miss the full size vans for sure.
    Which engine has those problems? I didn't see any mention of the particular engine is in this van. My understanding is that the 5.0 is reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by August West View Post
      Which engine has those problems? I didn't see any mention of the particular engine is in this van. My understanding is that the 5.0 is reliable.
      Thanks for the post August! Art may have had bad experience with another van. This 350 is in excellent condition with lots of upgrades and to this day has not had any issues.

Comment

Price reduced to $22,000

Comment

Working...
        X