RT 300 12 channel FES bike for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT 300 12 channel FES bike for sale

I have an FES bike for sale. It is an RT 300 12 channel bike it has both upper and lower mechanics as well as stim pads. I Purchased the bike in late 2017 And have not used it more than a few hours because my therapy has gone in a different direction. It is essentially brand new and has the balance of the manufactures warranty still on it.

I have a C4 spinal cord injury. While my initial diagnosis was bleak, I have worked hard and I'm now up and walking. I used an RT 300 when I was at Kessler Rehabilitation Hospital and found it invaluable.

I paid $24,445 for the bike (It is over $29,000 if you pay in installments). Asking $21,000 for it but would negotiate some.

The bike is in Connecticut. Please email me at mmaher465@hotmail.com or call me at+12034515712 if you are interested.

Thank you

Hi,

I also have a C4 Spinal Cord Injury. Mine is incomplete. I used an FES bike when I was at the Kessler rehabilitation hospital and found it invaluable.

I purchased a bike for my home use but my therapy has gone in a different direction and I am not using it. Consequently, I am looking to sell my bike. It is in excellent condition and has very few hours on it. I would be happy to send you details and pictures if you would like.

You can reach me at mmaher465@hotmail.com or through this thread.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X