Barrier Free Home resource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pete4sake View Post
    Do you know what income requirements are for permanent total (para) ?
    Do you have to count your spouses income ?
    Click the income limitations link in one of the posts above. And it seems they count everyone in that house when figuring income. Big question is why the counties are asking for and counting SS income towards the limitation, and the tax exemption statute defines income as specifically exclusive of SS income. I'm missing something there it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      Click the income limitations link in one of the posts above. And it seems they count everyone in that house when figuring income. Big question is why the counties are asking for and counting SS income towards the limitation, and the tax exemption statute defines income as specifically exclusive of SS income. I'm missing something there it seems...
      I was not ask that all I had to do was produce 2 dr letters and I have it I was not ask about income period

Comment

Unfortunately I don't know the answers to your questions. Being a quad all that is needed is a letter from my Dr.

Comment

best thing to do is call ur county tax commissioner they will tell u problem solved

Comment

Ya I am just speculating at this point. Probably have to wait until my wife retires to even consider qualifying. I am always looking for benefits to get out of the cold!

Comment

Working...
            X