Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how to add pictures so if you need them I can email them to you if requested thanks

Comment

@Jeramie630f Out of curiosity, why are you selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeramie630 View Post
        So many offers but no one committed. Come one people dosnt anyone want to fly through any terrain with ease? Or go like 10mph on the street and feel like a motorcycle lol that?s actually the only thing I tested it out on was to go as fast as I can and it doesn?t disappoint!! Pm me any questions p p p please and thanks you
        10MPH? Did you modify it? They go 5.4 mph from Max Mobility.
        Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

Originally posted by Jeramie630 View Post
          Not sure how to add pictures so if you need them I can email them to you if requested thanks
          http:///forum/showthread.php?233894-...-Where-to-post

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Didn’t omg know exact speed but it felt about 10 I was on a slight incline but anyway it gets pretty quick even if it’s acrualy 5 mph it seems fast in a Chair , sorry wasn’t tryin to be misleading just kinda giving an example..

also im selling because I have got a lot stronger and do not need it as much as u did when I ordered it , I was very weak and couldn’t roll far distances without it .

I will try to add pictures again right now

Comment

Well I can?t upload until I can make the pictures smaller so for now if you want them I will email but will be working on figuring this out in mean time thanks

Comment

Here is a good site for resizing photos you have on your computer, if you cannot do that with your photo editing software:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thank you. Sale is pending I send them privately to people if sale falls through I will resize and add them here

Comment

Sold!!! Thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                    X