Beasy Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasy Board

My surgeon recommended I buy a Beasy Board after my flap surgery but I never used. It is the 27.5? model # 1200 asking $150.00 + shipping thru PayPal. PM me if interested
    Attached Files

Do you still have the beasy board? I would offer you 125.00 + shipping if you are interested . Contact cbearhelp@aol.com.I check my mail more often then I get on cc.

Comment

Originally posted by evansmom View Post
      Do you still have the beasy board? I would offer you 125.00 + shipping if you are interested . Contact cbearhelp@aol.com.I check my mail more often then I get on cc.
      If it doesn't work out I have one. Let me know if you are interested in seeing a picture.

Comment

I replied to your message on here and emailed you as well but guessing you purchased one from @josieand1

Comment

Probably one of the more dangerous boards out there. I know a few who have had their fingers and bums pinched, or caught underneath the slide. Not the easiest to use either.

Comment

Yep. Wouldn't let that thing in my house unless I had sensation. That's another injury waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rzimny View Post
              I replied to your message on here and emailed you as well but guessing you purchased one from @josieand1
              no, I still have mine. mine is the small size one.

Comment

Working...
              X