Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitaglide Pro Wheelchair Fitness Machine for sale

Vitaglide Pro for sale

I have an Vitaglide Pro for sale. The original price was around $2000. I am asking $900 for it, but I would be willing to negotiate. This Vitaglide is in mint shape as I've only used it a handful of times (unfortunately). I am only selling it because I want to get some different gym equipment. I live in Southwest Missouri if you want to pick it up, or I am willing to ship it for an additional cost. For instance, you can also ship through www.cratersandfreighters.com/

Includes optional tri-pin handles.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352353738952

Hi, I'm interested in it. How much would shipping be to NJ?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Flyarmy64 View Post
    Vitaglide Pro for sale

I have an Vitaglide Pro for sale. The original price was around $2000. I am asking $900 for it, but I would be willing to negotiate. This Vitaglide is in mint shape as I've only used it a handful of times (unfortunately). I am only selling it because I want to get some different gym equipment. I live in Southwest Missouri if you want to pick it up, or I am willing to ship it for an additional cost. For instance, you can also ship through www.cratersandfreighters.com/

Includes optional tri-pin handles.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352353738952
    Last edited by josieand1; 05-26-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure, I can contact craters and freighters and get a quote. What is your ZIP Code?

Comment

The vitaglide is still available if anyone is interested. Anyone is welcome to shoot me a offer

Comment

There is normally a seat that goes with the Pro. Is is part of the sale? I've owned a Pro for 11 years. Along with my handcycle and stander, it's the best piece of handicapped designed equip. I've ever used. Good Luck with the sale; someone will be getting one heck of a deal if they buy it.

Comment

How big is the total footprint?

Comment

Working...
            X