Permobil m300, $2500. Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permobil m300, $2500. Minnesota

I have a personal blue m300 less than 100 miles. I am located just south of Minneapolis. 2500.00

Do you have photos of it?

Originally posted by Lavender lady View Post
    I have a personal blue m300 less than 100 miles. I am located just south of Minneapolis. 2500.00

Comment

I do but not sure how to post them

Comment

Instructions on inserting photos: http:///forum/showthread.php?259586-...=1#post1845398

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I am not getting all the options that are shown in you link. Mainly not getting the paper clip. I can email them to whomever

Comment

Just noticed some of the description was lost, it is a Permobil m300, the chair elevates 11 inches and does a full flat recline

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender lady View Post
              I am not getting all the options that are shown in you link. Mainly not getting the paper clip. I can email them to whomever
              Did you follow this part of the instructions:

1. Be sure you are using the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing setting on your profile. Check this under "Settings" (top of your screen) >"General Settings" > "Miscellaneous Options".

2. If writing a response to a thread, be sure you are using the Go Advanced option.
              (KLD)
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
              X