need small wristband for smart drive MX2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need small wristband for smart drive MX2

I bought an MX2 (not the newest MX2+)used on ebay and it came with a huge wristband. The only place I found a replacement on the internet was "Medical Shop" and I'm fine with $9.00 but they want $24.99 shipping and that just makes me mad. I need a small size and one that's not old looking. I'll break down and buy the other one if I don't get a lead in a couple days. Thanks
    http://www.laughwithmecrywithme.com
    my website & blog

You could just go to a local watch repair shop and buy any band you like. Plus, they'd install it for you, if you'd like.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

Originally posted by darlagee22 View Post
      I bought an MX2 (not the newest MX2+)used on ebay and it came with a huge wristband. The only place I found a replacement on the internet was "Medical Shop" and I'm fine with $9.00 but they want $24.99 shipping and that just makes me mad. I need a small size and one that's not old looking. I'll break down and buy the other one if I don't get a lead in a couple days. Thanks
      Just email max-mobility they will send you some, either for free or a lot cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by darlagee22 View Post
        I found a great replacement for the MX2 wristband: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GPR5T5W/ I have been using it for a week now and it is an order of mangitude better than the stock version

Comment

Working...
        X