F/s smart drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/s smart drive

Possibly selling my smart drive it's about a year old but used maybe 5 times I just don't have use for it as much as I thought I would it's the newer version I think mx2 it's called . It is not the newest one I think they just came out with another but I think this one is identical but I think they changed the wristband and a couple other things. Not 100% sure on selling but looking for $3500 obo

Still for sale basically new with everything you would get if bought new!! Takeing any offers. Need gone

Comment

are you by chance in the Chicago area? If so, I can send a family member over to check it out and purchase. You can PM me at your convenience, thanks - Dave

Comment

Bump

Comment

Also sent you a message dsternberg if your still interested

Comment

Still for sale?

Comment

would you be interested in trading for a like new smartdrive mx1 plus cash?
              c6 inc since 2-19-11
              ex pro-am motocross racer
              tilite aero z s2

Comment

Yes it's still for sale. And sorry no I'm not looking for a trade unless it's a nice handcycle

Comment

Sorry not on here very often so I tend to reply late if your really interested make me. @ venum009@aol.com

Comment

Really would like to sell this !! It's basically new and could be if it someone in this community!! And I'm tryin to fund a handcycle!! Anyone??? Located in Illinois

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still available !! Somone has to want this it?s an amazing thing and at a great price. Nd also basically new!

Comment

Working...
                        X