Motomed Viva2 for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motomed Viva2 for Sale

I have a Motomed Viva 2 for sale. It's like new. I purchased 3 years ago. It is the full version excluding the hand exercise portion. I used it regularly at first but due to other medical issues I haven't used it in a while. I'm asking $5,000 but will consider offers. As I said before it's in excellent condition.
    Last edited by missq5978; 8 Jun 2017, 11:20 AM.

Very interested. Please contact me.

Comment

Hello Ms.Rand. I'm not sure if you saw the message I sent you but I'm available if you have any questions.

Comment

I am open to offers

Comment

are you willing to ship? would you take 3000?

Comment

Originally posted by farrah525 View Post
            are you willing to ship? would you take 3000?
            xxxxxxxxx
            You should edit your number before the robots snag it. This forum is open to the public.
            Use personal messaging.
            I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Good catch nonoise.

Comment

Hi farrah525. Honestly, I need more than $3000. Also, I would prefer pick-up because I have no idea how to get it shipped to you.

Comment

No FES I assume...?
                  T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

I'm sorry no FES
                    Last edited by missq5978; 23 Jul 2017, 9:31 PM.

Comment

FES = functional electrical stimulation. A system that electrically stimulates your paralyzed muscles to contract and create movement.

(KLD)
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Motomed Viva 2 Leg Therapy Lightly Used

I am selling a lightly used Motomed Viva2. It is fully equipped except for the arm therapy part. I loved it when I was using it. The passive movement really helped to loosen me up. I could change into active mode smoothly. The digital portion shows how much passive and active movement. Plus how far and how long I cycled. I'm asking $2500.

Comment

Working...
                        X