• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolv Easystand Glider Standing Frame -FOR SALE

Like new. LG...all extras for c5,6,7 quad on machine. Atlanta area

$4700
    Attached Files

Hi,

I am interested in this equipment for my son - who is C6. I live in Orlando. I am assuming the equipment is in perfect condition. Is it still available? Also please let me know why you are deciding to sell?

Regards
    Pradeep

Comment

Hello, yes the equipment is in perfect condi

Comment

...condtion. It is available I'm in Atlanta. Im selling it to purchase a standing wheelchair. Putting it towards a LSA, would like to keep it but its better to sell for me.Thanks

Comment

Hi - I am willing to give you an offer - please call six one four 935 nine eight two six. Or please let me know your email. I am in orlando but willing to drive to Atlanta to pick from your place if we agree on the price - this saturday morning....

Comment

I sent you an offer in your private email on this forum

Comment

Is this item still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by FromFlyingtoWalking View Post
                Is this item still for sale?
                This person has not been on the site such mid-February, and unfortunately does not have private e-mail turned on. Unlikely to see your question above.

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                X