Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: GO-ANYWHERE COMMODE, SHOWER 'N TUB CHAIR (CST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: GO-ANYWHERE COMMODE, SHOWER 'N TUB CHAIR (CST)

It has been used on about 4-5 occasions. It is black with a blue cushion. The tub slider part has never been used and is still folded up in the suitcase it all fits in. I never use it anymore and will let it go at half price if anyone is interested, shipping included. I have pics if interested.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

Hi, from France,
    It can interest me… Would you mind shipping it oversea ? Of course I pay extra costs.
    C6-7 since mid 2002, no hand control nor triceps.
    my website & my job (in France): Accessibility advisor www.acceslibre.eu
    Also working on a French research about Peer counseling and Empowerment.

Comment

witch one is it model or whatever
      to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Here is a pic, free shipping to lower 48 in the USA. Yes I will ship overseas if you want to pay for shipping. $600
        Attached Files
        Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
        Pete C6/'97

Comment

Thank you for the picture. Can you also specify the sizes?

Comment

17" wide seat, sorry forgot to post that.
            Pete C6/'97

Comment

600$ shipping ? Just say "I don't want to ship internationally", I'm able to understand.

Comment

The price is $600 and I WILL ship internationally if YOU pay the cost for FedEx or UPS. Thanks. I use Paypal.
                Pete C6/'97

Comment

Oh sorry BRASWELLF5 !! I apologize ! In fact I wasn't able to understand…
                  Of course 600$ is a very nice price for it. Sorry again…

Comment

Sold
                    Pete C6/'97

Comment

I miss it ...huh...
                      I need it.
                      If someone else have this type of commode chair for sale, please contact me!
                      www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
                      to what we know about nature
                      Saint Augustine

Comment

Working...
                      X