here's that 18k chair w pix, bells, whistles, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's that 18k chair w pix, bells, whistles, etc

I can't get the pix up from my kindle or iphone... give me a few hours....
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Here are pics-

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	719.0 KB
ID:	2658915

Name:	2.png
Size:	748.7 KB
ID:	2658916

Name:	3.png
Size:	587.6 KB
ID:	2658917

Name:	4.png
Size:	600.5 KB
ID:	2658918

Name:	5.png
Size:	783.7 KB
ID:	2658919

Comment

Name:	6.png
Size:	581.6 KB
ID:	2658920

Name:	7.png
Size:	327.1 KB
ID:	2658921

Some accounts are unable to post pics. Email them to me, I'll post for you- jimbenn@rutgers.edu

Comment

Frog legs, anti tips,power assist wheels, discreet push handles, battery and charger and CHAIR all together. 2500 plus shipping. I even have the manuals. From the pix you can see there's not even a scratch on it, the color is called root beer, so it looks black but has a tiny gold flex in the glass-like coat on the frame. (Not gaudy, as I tried to show with the close up caster shot) I wanted so bad to be comfortable in this chair. I'll entertain offers because I'm moving, never even rolled outside. You could get the whole thing for what people usually pay for wheels!

Comment

That's a steal of a deal. I think that color is the same as on my Q2. At least mine sparkles in the sunshine and I've gotten a few good comments on it.

Editing to add condition of batteries is important factor to consider.
          Last edited by nonoise; 08-09-2015, 01:47 AM.
          I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

A friend might be interested ... seat width and depth?
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

New, and I've charged them from time to time so that they don't lose their capacity to hold juice. That's why I showed a pic of it on the charger. Everyone can say it works, but I wanted to show it

're: the battery post

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                That's a steal of a deal. I think that color is the same as on my Q2. At least mine sparkles in the sunshine and I've gotten a few good comments on it.

Editing to add condition of batteries is important factor to consider.
                I'm downsizing from a 3 bedroom w garage to a 2 bedroom condo by the end of the month. Non fire 'fire sale'

I adressed the battery in the previous post. Thanks, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by feisty View Post
                  I'm downsizing from a 3 bedroom w garage to a 2 bedroom condo by the end of the month. Non fire 'fire sale'

I adressed the battery in the previous post. Thanks, buddy!
                  Somebody should buy the setup, swap the power system onto their chair and re coup some cash by selling your GT.
                  I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                    Somebody should buy the setup, swap the power system onto their chair and re coup some cash by selling your GT.
                    I'd do it myself but I'm in a time crunch. I'm also trying to donate a power chair that is in great condition, just needs a battery and trying to donate my ramps. I'd hate to throw away such items that I know people need, especially when insurance is so limiting at times, you know?

Size wise it's either a 17 x 17 or 18 x 18, (seat pan) I'll check in the am

Comment

I am also interested in the size seat width and overall width i assume rigid frame does it break down/fold in any way Are wheels quick release Just trying to figure how portable it would be for loading in vehicle also weight would be nice to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X