E-motion M15 Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-motion M15 Charger

So, I know this is probably a long shot, but would anyone happen to be selling an E-Motion M15 charger? Mine stopped working last week and having dead, heavy wheels is quite the struggle. Trying to get a replacement through my provider is turning out to be a ridiculous and long process, so I thought I'd try my luck here. Thanks!

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

If you go to Abletrader.com and hit the contact tab . Call him he seems to carry a lot of used emotions and might have a charger ... I've done business with him to and he's honest and reliable...

Comment

Originally posted by infinity View Post
      So, I know this is probably a long shot, but would anyone happen to be selling an E-Motion M15 charger? Mine stopped working last week and having dead, heavy wheels is quite the struggle. Trying to get a replacement through my provider is turning out to be a ridiculous and long process, so I thought I'd try my luck here. Thanks!
      Are you still looking for a charger? I have 2 for some reason and could part with one of them.

Comment

not sure if you ever got your charger but there is one on ebay right now

Comment

Working...
        X