looking for used hand controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for used hand controls

Bought a new car and thought I could search around on here looking for a used set of hand controls. I even tried salvage yards

Good luck getting them installed most places because of liability won't install used controls. I got a set of portable ones and use those full time.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

Try Ebay, have a mechanic install them then go to a Mobility Dealer for a hand control check and adjustment it will save you big $$$.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...ontrols&_frs=1
      ^^(A)^^

Comment

I have a set..$150 they are MPS push/rocker...louie0611@aol.com
        Louie Gonzalez
        C6 C7

Comment

Most companies will reinburse up to $1,000 when you purchase a new vehicle. I buy toyota Sienna's and they always send me $1,000 back on the hand controls or any ADA modifications to the vehicle. I would check with the dealer. You could probably get them installed for almost nothing with the reimbursement.

Comment

Originally posted by Smashms View Post
            Good luck getting them installed most places because of liability won't install used controls. I got a set of portable ones and use those full time.
            I also do this, but mostly because I am extremely lazy and once I bought a set of portable controls I can't be bothered to pay someone and drop off my car to have it done "properly" even if they didn't want to charge an arm and a leg.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMonte View Post
              Most companies will reinburse up to $1,000 when you purchase a new vehicle. I buy toyota Sienna's and they always send me $1,000 back on the hand controls or any ADA modifications to the vehicle. I would check with the dealer. You could probably get them installed for almost nothing with the reimbursement.
              When I fabricated my own controls for my 06 GTI, I submitted a bill to VW and they remitted me $800
              69yo male T12 complete since 1995
              NW NJ

Comment

Hey Phil, let's see 'em!
                -skip

Comment

Hand control for newer vehicles with electronic throttles
                  69yo male T12 complete since 1995
                  NW NJ

Comment

Working...
                  X