Clinitron At Home Air Fluidized Bed for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinitron At Home Air Fluidized Bed for sale

Please email me at dvigoa@bellsouth.net if interested in a Clintron Air Fluidized bed. This bed kept my father's skin intact with no sores or wounds. It's excellent.

Is bed still for sale or does anyone know where I can find one, my brother is in desperate need of one. Thanks

Comment

Unlikely it is still available, and the OP has not visited this site since 4/4/15. Did you e-mail using the address posted??

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Stormylove,

If you are in need of a Clinitron contact Star Medical (610-554-3367). They have filled the void left by Hill-Rom when they got out of the home market. Star has a team of professionals that will be able to provide and service the bed that you need. They will also help you get the coverage approval through your insurance provider. I've had recurring issues with pressure sore and subsequent muscle flap surgeries over the years and was able to get a bed through them. They worked with me and helped me out prior to being able to get coverage through my insurance. They will work with you to get you what you need as soon as you need it.

Comment

Roho Selectaire Max low air loss mattress

I have one looking to sell!
          I don't know how to post a photo but it was my husbands- a quad- he died 2 months ago after a courageous battle C3/4
          it undulates and keeps skin perfect

never had an issue with it - works perfectly
          purchased 4 years ago- please email me
          Selectair Max by Moxi/Roho
          Last edited by Sangulot; 06-04-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X