intimate rider for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intimate rider for sale

i have a intimate rider for sale.never used,just being c-5 unable to balance in it.anyone interested?200 or best offer.paid 400 for it..

Ha yeah I've got an unused one of those in my closet too!

Comment

Too bad you bought it. I never issue one to anyone who does not have decent trunk control.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I'd like to buy it. But shipping is maybe complicated :-(
        Where are you from?
        (i?m sorry for my english, it?s not my native language)

Comment

It makes it difficult to connect on sales like this when people fail to complete their profile, at least indicating the country they are in, if not the state and city.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I've got one I need to sell as well. ANyone interested send me a message.
            If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Looking to buy one if someone still has one they would like to get rid of. Full price is outrageous.
              Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
              Too bad you bought it. I never issue one to anyone who does not have decent trunk control.

(KLD)
              Nurse, do you suppose this is something a doctor could prescribe and get covered by say medicare? I'll be seeing my Doc in a few weeks so I'll ask anyways.

Comment

curious what the heck is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
                  Nurse, do you suppose this is something a doctor could prescribe and get covered by say medicare? I'll be seeing my Doc in a few weeks so I'll ask anyways.
                  No, unfortunately Medicare will not cover these, even with a prescription. I have also never seen Medicaid cover them. They are covered for Veterans under their DME coverage, and Worker's Comp will usually also purchase them. A full set with the Intimate Rider, the Rider Mate, foam wedges, and a travel case runs about $800 new.

(KLD)

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                    curious what the heck is it?
                    It's a sex chair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSR7VNV223c

https://www.intimaterider.com/

(KLD)

Comment

Originally posted by rem04 View Post
                      i have a intimate rider for sale.never used,just being c-5 unable to balance in it.anyone interested?200 or best offer.paid 400 for it..
                      did you sell it? I'm thinking of getting one.
                      T7 Incomplete from 1989

Comment

im looking for one but am having an impossible time with the private message feature. if this message is still up im looking for one. Message me at masterson.tyler ===at=== gmail.com with what you're asking for it and if you have the bench with it as well.

Comment

I would like to buy one of these as well. If you have one in your closet, dig it out for me and let's make a deal

Comment

are any of these for sale still?

Comment

anyone got one sitting in their closet looking to sell? Ontario, Canada buyer looking here!

Comment

Working...
                              X