Clear All

Accessible 4x4 camper van for sale

Check out my totally accessible 4x4 camper van for sale on RV Trader:

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2007...E350-112038795
    Push me to the limit,
    maybe I may bend,
    but I will not be broken.
    -Bonnie Raitt

Thats a mean machine! We just ordered a wheelchair accessible toy hauler. Love what you did with this. I bet you can get that in some great camping spots. Nice!
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

Thanks. We've had some great camping trips in it! Especially since you can park it anywhere and set up camp.
      Push me to the limit,
      maybe I may bend,
      -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

You can take your accessible bathroom with you anywhere!
        Push me to the limit,
        maybe I may bend,
        -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Just in time for camping season
          Push me to the limit,
          maybe I may bend,
          -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Here's a picture of us camping in Alaska:
            Push me to the limit,
            maybe I may bend,
            -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

So badass! I don't know why I can't get the mental image of the "A-Team" each rolling out of that thing! haha very impressive!

Comment

Paint it orange with a black stripe and it would really look like the A-team
                Push me to the limit,
                maybe I may bend,
                -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Awesome rig!!! I just bought our second toy hauler, pretty much the same as my first one that I lived in for 6 months on the San Diego coast 07-08. What a sweet time that was Only change I made was installing wider bathroom door and of course, a comfy mattress!

Best of luck with your sale, Sport Mobiles are incredible vehicles!

Comment

Thanks Roller. We pull a toy hauler with the Sportsmobile when we need the extra room. Did you do the bathroom yourself, or buy it that way?
                    Push me to the limit,
                    maybe I may bend,
                    -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Boy View Post
                      Thanks Roller. We pull a toy hauler with the Sportsmobile when we need the extra room. Did you do the bathroom yourself, or buy it that way?
                      I lucked out when I bought 03 model "Skyline Rampage" as it was pretty much fully accessible. A mate and I cut out the old bathroom door and stuck in a wider one. NOT a large bathroom but big enough to transfer onto toilet and then from there, down onto shower tray. Just bought 09 "Skyline Freestyle" which is basically same rig (a little lighter) and pulls behind my 06 Tundra. We have a few camping trips booked starting next week and by October, I will add potable Honda 2000 generator and widen the bathroom door. October thru April is non stop Glamis (Imperial sand dunes) with my "Drakart, Hyabusa powered buggy"

Comment

Sweet buggy. I've driven through Glamis but never stopped to play. I was sorely tempted though.
                        Push me to the limit,
                        maybe I may bend,
                        -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Originally posted by roller View Post
                          I lucked out when I bought 03 model "Skyline Rampage" as it was pretty much fully accessible. A mate and I cut out the old bathroom door and stuck in a wider one. NOT a large bathroom but big enough to transfer onto toilet and then from there, down onto shower tray. Just bought 09 "Skyline Freestyle" which is basically same rig (a little lighter) and pulls behind my 06 Tundra. We have a few camping trips booked starting next week and by October, I will add potable Honda 2000 generator and widen the bathroom door. October thru April is non stop Glamis (Imperial sand dunes) with my "Drakart, Hyabusa powered buggy"
                          Roller - got any pics of your buggy?
                          Push me to the limit,
                          maybe I may bend,
                          -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Boy View Post
                            Roller - got any pics of your buggy?
                            Buggy at Drakart getting some repairs and upgrades, soon as I get it back I'll put up a few pics but it'll be October before there will be any trips to the dunes when it cools again

Comment

I just got back from a fishing trip this weekend with my son. We pulled the boat up to the lake Friday afternoon, and set up camp at a campground near the boat ramp. He slept in the top bunk, and I slept on the two couches folded out into a bed. We were up early and out on the water by first light. The van pulls the boat trailer easily and it's easy to back down the boat ramp because of it's size. Not like a bigger RV where it's hard to see the trailer behind you. With four wheel drive you don't have to worry about the ramp being slippery from mud or moss either.
                              Push me to the limit,
                              maybe I may bend,
                              -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Working...
                              X