Wanted: Frog Legs suspension fork and 5" or 6" soft roll casters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Frog Legs suspension fork and 5" or 6" soft roll casters

Looking for Frog Legs suspension fork and 5" or 6" / 1" or 1.5" Frog Legs soft roll casters for a TiLite chair. We really need to raise the STF height on a chair that is being used full-time now, but will later be used as a backup when we receive a properly fitted chair. It's okay if they are quite well used, as long as they are safe and work well.
    Last edited by elarson; 15 Jul 2012, 8:48 PM.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Do you need the kind with the bearings built into the froglegs or the kind with a stem, where the bearings are on the chair? I ask because I have a set of froglegs that came off a Tilite TR, but they were for an older TR, and the bearings were on the chair and not built into the froglegs

Comment

It is a 1 year old 2GX, so I think the newer sort of Frog Legs
      Originally posted by ChrissyOT View Post
      Do you need the kind with the bearings built into the froglegs or the kind with a stem, where the bearings are on the chair? I ask because I have a set of froglegs that came off a Tilite TR, but they were for an older TR, and the bearings were on the chair and not built into the froglegs
      Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Working...
      X