Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTD : Natural fit rims 25" (559) 6 tab

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTD : Natural fit rims 25" (559) 6 tab

    Looking for a pair of new/used natural fit push rims to fit 25"(559) wheels. 6 tab fitting.

    Full size not LT.

    Anyone have a pair they are willing to sell.

    With or without wheels.

    Thanks.

    W.

    #2
    i think they got some on ebay right now?

    Comment


      #3
      bump...
      Can only find 24" ones on ebay.... or full price!

      Anyone have any 25" ones they're not using and taking up space?

      Comment


        #4
        may have lI'll take a look

        Comment


          #5
          Any luck ?

          Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
          may have lI'll take a look

          Comment


            #6
            I'm also looking to buy a pair of Natural Fit's if anyone has some available.
            "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Covathalis View Post
              I'm also looking to buy a pair of Natural Fit's if anyone has some available.


              hey.... don't hijack my thread......

              Comment


                #8
                Still looking ... if anyone has any...

                Comment


                  #9
                  My apologies mate, I thought it would be better to post in yours and bring the whole thread back to the top rather then make my own and have two separate posts for the same item. I know better for the future now.
                  "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Covathalis View Post
                    My apologies mate, I thought it would be better to post in yours and bring the whole thread back to the top rather then make my own and have two separate posts for the same item. I know better for the future now.

                    just joking.. creating some turbulence, may bring it to someone's attention before I start checking out sportaid etc..

                    Comment


                      #11
                      $250.75 on sportaid including shipping.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        spinlife says $178, but when you go to order they come out at $295.00 including shipping!!!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Shoot forgot to look. I think I see a pair hanging up.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
                            Shoot forgot to look. I think I see a pair hanging up.
                            hook me up

                            Comment


                              #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X