Bruno Turny Seat for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruno Turny Seat for Sale

Turny seat for sale, age is 5 years old used maybe 5 times, works great. Getting a wheelchair van and have to uninstall and sell. Paid $7,000 installed, asking $1,000. It is located in Central Florida. It was originally installed in a 2000 Ford Windstar. Was told that a new baseplate would be needed for any other vehicle available from a mobility store.

passenger or driver's side? i'm looking for one for the driver's side for my 4x4........my neice lives in florida, be easy to pick up........thanks

Comment

Sorry passenger side. We have it in the back seat.

Comment

Driver's side turny

Shop in Los Angels has one used, and can ship it with the correct mounting plate !

http://www.abilityadvantage.com/Equipment.html

Comment

seat

How much would shipping to Dayton Ohio be?
          My wife could use this.

Comment

Is it a 2570 model?

Comment

Bruno Turny

Do you have the Model number?

Bob P

Comment

If you have a model number I think my uncle may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by airart1 View Post
                  passenger or driver's side? i'm looking for one for the driver's side for my 4x4........my neice lives in florida, be easy to pick up........thanks

I have a driver side one!!! It really needs a new home! Takin up space in my garage that I could be using for transfering! If interested.... don't hesitate!! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaimetheslp View Post
                    I have a driver side one!!! It really needs a new home! Takin up space in my garage that I could be using for transfering! If interested.... don't hesitate!! Thank you!!!!
                    Send a video of movement and best price, I need it in Montego bay Jamaica. Call air cargo fog quote from your location. Thanks Phillip.

Comment

Hi Jaime, I have a shipper I fort lauderdale, 33311, check price to get it there. Thanks, Phillip

Comment

i would be interested also if u haven't sold it, if it's close to where i can get to it..thanks

Comment

Do you still have it? Send picture thank you,phillip

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica Phillip View Post
                            Send a video of movement and best price, I need it in Montego bay Jamaica. Call air cargo fog quote from your location. Thanks Phillip.
                            . Contact me by email, ceo@cwjamaica.com thank you Phillip

Originally posted by flcaregiver View Post
                            Turny seat for sale, age is 5 years old used maybe 5 times, works great. Getting a wheelchair van and have to uninstall and sell. Paid $7,000 installed, asking $1,000. It is located in Central Florida. It was originally installed in a 2000 Ford Windstar. Was told that a new baseplate would be needed for any other vehicle available from a mobility store.

Comment

turny

hello have you seat turny today? can you mail me pictures thanks

Originally posted by flcaregiver View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X