Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruno Turny Seat for Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bruno Turny Seat for Sale

    Turny seat for sale, age is 5 years old used maybe 5 times, works great. Getting a wheelchair van and have to uninstall and sell. Paid $7,000 installed, asking $1,000. It is located in Central Florida. It was originally installed in a 2000 Ford Windstar. Was told that a new baseplate would be needed for any other vehicle available from a mobility store.

    #2
    passenger or driver's side? i'm looking for one for the driver's side for my 4x4........my neice lives in florida, be easy to pick up........thanks

    Comment


      #3
      Sorry passenger side. We have it in the back seat.

      Comment


        #4
        Driver's side turny

        Shop in Los Angels has one used, and can ship it with the correct mounting plate !

        http://www.abilityadvantage.com/Equipment.html

        Comment


          #5
          seat

          How much would shipping to Dayton Ohio be?
          My wife could use this.

          Comment


            #6
            Is it a 2570 model?

            Comment


              #7
              Bruno Turny

              Do you have the Model number?

              Bob P

              Comment


                #8
                If you have a model number I think my uncle may be interested.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by airart1 View Post
                  passenger or driver's side? i'm looking for one for the driver's side for my 4x4........my neice lives in florida, be easy to pick up........thanks

                  I have a driver side one!!! It really needs a new home! Takin up space in my garage that I could be using for transfering! If interested.... don't hesitate!! Thank you!!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jaimetheslp View Post
                    I have a driver side one!!! It really needs a new home! Takin up space in my garage that I could be using for transfering! If interested.... don't hesitate!! Thank you!!!!
                    Send a video of movement and best price, I need it in Montego bay Jamaica. Call air cargo fog quote from your location. Thanks Phillip.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hi Jaime, I have a shipper I fort lauderdale, 33311, check price to get it there. Thanks, Phillip

                      Comment


                        #12
                        i would be interested also if u haven't sold it, if it's close to where i can get to it..thanks

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Do you still have it? Send picture thank you,phillip

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jamaica Phillip View Post
                            Send a video of movement and best price, I need it in Montego bay Jamaica. Call air cargo fog quote from your location. Thanks Phillip.
                            . Contact me by email, ceo@cwjamaica.com thank you Phillip

                            Originally posted by flcaregiver View Post
                            Turny seat for sale, age is 5 years old used maybe 5 times, works great. Getting a wheelchair van and have to uninstall and sell. Paid $7,000 installed, asking $1,000. It is located in Central Florida. It was originally installed in a 2000 Ford Windstar. Was told that a new baseplate would be needed for any other vehicle available from a mobility store.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              turny

                              hello have you seat turny today? can you mail me pictures thanks

                              Originally posted by flcaregiver View Post
                              Turny seat for sale, age is 5 years old used maybe 5 times, works great. Getting a wheelchair van and have to uninstall and sell. Paid $7,000 installed, asking $1,000. It is located in Central Florida. It was originally installed in a 2000 Ford Windstar. Was told that a new baseplate would be needed for any other vehicle available from a mobility store.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X