For Sale: Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer

I have a friend who is interested in selling his Gait Trainer. It's in Northern California. If there is interest, I will get the model number from him and what accessories are included.

Do you know what size it is? I have one for my husband but its not quite large enough, wants to tip backwards.

Comment

I'm super interested but I'm kinda skinny and lanky. How much?
      Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at
      www.facebook.com/rachelleandchris

Follow me on twitter at
      www.twitter.com/followrachelle

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

It is model K503. Here is the product link. http://www.rifton.com/products/mobil...ners/K503.html
        I'm hoping to visit with my friend at the end of the week and can try to get more specifics then and maybe take some pictures.

Comment

Here are some pictures:

Comes with the following accessories:
          chest prompt
          arm prompt set
          Pelvic Support with handholds
          I believe the sizing of the accessories is all large. Here's a link for what the accessories are:
          http://www.rifton.com/products/mobil...essories.html#
          Altogether it's valued a bit over $2000.
          Asking for $1100 plus $200 shipping. Unfortunately it is too bulky to ship via usps which would have been cheaper on shipping. I estimated the shipping on UPS.com and it's going actually cost more than $200.

My friend doesn't have the original box, so we might take a few days to get the proper packaging together.

E-mail me if interested: wlouie@mail.csuchico.edu

Comment

Yea, thats the exact same set up I have for my husband already, if you take it all apart it will be easier to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
              Yea, thats the exact same set up I have for my husband already, if you take it all apart it will be easier to ship.
              i need this for my mother please email me with info for payment and more, i also sent you an e-mail

claudia
              cvayres@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliedude View Post
                Here are some pictures:

Comes with the following accessories:
                chest prompt
                arm prompt set
                Pelvic Support with handholds
                I believe the sizing of the accessories is all large. Here's a link for what the accessories are:
                http://www.rifton.com/products/mobil...essories.html#
                Altogether it's valued a bit over $2000.
                Asking for $1100 plus $200 shipping. Unfortunately it is too bulky to ship via usps which would have been cheaper on shipping. I estimated the shipping on UPS.com and it's going actually cost more than $200.

My friend doesn't have the original box, so we might take a few days to get the proper packaging together.

E-mail me if interested: wlouie@mail.csuchico.edu
                i need this for my mother please email me with info for payment and more, i also sent you an e-mail

claudia

cvayres@hotmail.com

Comment

Posted as EBay Auction

I've posted this as an Ebay auction, as I feel this is the safest way to perform the transaction:
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290631803506

Claudia, I sent you an email.

Comment

David is 6'1" about 175 lbs. When he is sitting in his chair and grabs ahold of the walker it wants to tip back towards him, since its on wheels it would just tip and then fall over if I didn't stand on it. He is able to stand once up and has no problems with it once he is in it, its just the initial getting into the standing mode.

Comment

Sold to Claudia. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X