Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge Carvan with with VMI Handicap Conversion, NEED REMOTE

2005 Dodge Carvan with with VMI Handicap Conversion, NEED REMOTE

Are you looking for a replacement for a Dodge remote (keyless entry) or did the 2005 have a separate remote from VMI?

All the best,
    GJ

Comment

My 2008 Dodge Caravan VMI uses the Dodge remote, and the right rear slider remote activates both the door and ramp. I'd check with the local Dodge dealer. When I got my spare, I bought the fob on Ebay for about $35, and the dealer charged me about $80 to program it.
      Last edited by Donno; 1 Nov 2011, 8:00 PM. Reason: Typos
      Don - Grad Student Emeritus
      T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
        Are you looking for a replacement for a Dodge remote (keyless entry) or did the 2005 have a separate remote from VMI?

All the best,
        GJ
        It came with a vmi remote

Comment

Originally posted by snider View Post
          It came with a vmi remote
          I assume the remote unlocks the van and operates the sliding door and ramp. I'll also assume you have contacted VMI or one of their dealers and they want a fortune for this remote.

There are several on line businesses that might help you match up and program a replacement remote. Here is one (there are others you will find by searching the internet for "keyless remote." http://www.remotesandkeys.com/

Hope this helps.

All the best,
          GJ

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
            I assume the remote unlocks the van and operates the sliding door and ramp. I'll also assume you have contacted VMI or one of their dealers and they want a fortune for this remote.

There are several on line businesses that might help you match up and program a replacement remote. Here is one (there are others you will find by searching the internet for "keyless remote." http://www.remotesandkeys.com/

Hope this helps.

All the best,
            GJ
            Yes, Vmi remote for '05 is discountinued, looking for used remote!

Comment

Working...
            X